Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington vs Jacksonville

TK
Message added by TK,

923125569_ScreenShot2022-09-11at4_24_32PM.thumb.png.6b22cff457e7a198dfe87f0908b441ea.png

6 minutes ago, Conn said:

I get that JDR sucks but if the players aren’t doing what they’re asked in year 3 is Rivera really the respected “leader of men” we talk about? That’s why I have a hard time chalking it up to that, why would Rivera allow that

I think it's #1.

It could also be they have A LOT of young guys in critical spots.  

I wonder if they are going to regret not spending more on defense in the off-season.  But that said, I am very much against spending a lot on defense these days.  Put your chips on offense and see if you can figure out how to play defense with what you've got.

Offense wins games and championships now.  Defense just has to not lose it for you. 

Wentz being able to work us down the field regardless of missing that first throw to Dotson is also part of what we’ve been missing. Don’t worry if you miss, make it up the next play. In the past we had to be nearly perfect on a drive to score a TD, realistically 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Can we get a check on Samuel's groin real quick?  Just to make sure it's still intact.  I feel like that was a lot of action for him and he's not used to it.

sounds like you volunteered to me! Every time Samuel’s groin gets action from now on, you have to check on it. 

• Haha 1