Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Holy crap that throw

That was about as good as anybody in the history of the NFL could throw that.  

Only the true rocket arm guys could do it, like Rodgers, Favre, Elway, Marino. In todays NFL, I think maybe Mahomes, Herbert, Allen and Rodgers.  That might be the list.  

I agree with whoever posted it earlier.  Take Allen off the Bills and replace him with an average QB and they are not even a .500 team. 

But Allen is on that team and I guess that’s kindof important.

2 minutes ago, Franklin60 said:

I’ve had to hold my nose and root for the Cowboys from time to time over the years, but I’ve always felt really uncomfortable doing so. 

The way I look at it, I’m not cheering for the cowboys to win. I’m just cheering for the giants to lose :) 

that, and cheering for a massive explosion on the field, so both teams have their arms and legs fall off, making it impossible for them to ever be successful again 

*since cheering for actual injuries is frowned upon

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Haha 2

I’m watching at a bar on a cruise ship. Wearing my Commanders black polo.

I walked in and was immediately asked who I was rooting for. Crowd is about 75% Dallas, 25% Giants fans.

I said I was rooting for a scoreless tie, but if that didn’t happen, Dallas.  

I now have a lot of Cowboy friends buying me drinks.  (Which they don’t have to because mine are free, but I’ll take money from Cowboy fans any day.  What they don’t know, won’t hurt them. )

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Boy, the Giants fans want to throttle the ref on that ineligible down field call. One guy   Stood up and used non-family friendly language to describe the ref’s close relatives.  

Non-family friendly language?? About the refs close relatives?? Well, now I’m intrigued……..

Oh that was a late terrible throw by Dak.  

Giants fans rejoice.

Dallas fans call for Dak to be benched. One guy called him a no talent midget.  Said Romo was better and Romo was his least favorite player ever.  Granted, it was hard to tell what he was saying because every other word was a profanity.  

This is hysterical.  One of the highlights of my football watching life.

Sadly I have to leave shortly to go to dinner.  

3 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

His mother was a farmer?

90A5A34D-DC0B-44DE-8190-EA8BFB5DA76F.thumb.jpeg.868b74d5fddabc14eca095dc379c1ff0.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

I know most are rooting for Dallas in this but I find myself cheering every time something bad happens to the Cowboys.  It’s like a deep rooted instinct.  

Growing up in the 80’s I hated the Bill Parcells Giants more than the kid who bullied me in elementary school.  And he was a ****.  (Though, has turned into an awesome person who I’m friends with 30 years later…) 

• Haha 2

Giants win this game, I won't question their record anymore.

So what they don't have great QB play, neither do we, don't need it in NFC right now.

I'd be nervous with Dak's contract if I was a Dallas fan, not which Dak gonna get from one day to the next.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 2