Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

I know, football move... ground can't cause it....

But still...

I'm not sure what work"But still..." is trying to do here. You seem to be saying you know its not a catch but it should have been a catch anyway because of something irrelevant to that question, which I really have no answer for. 

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

My wife is a Travel Agent and we’re going on the icon in 2024 at some point. She booked it on board and got both the on board perks + the “I’m a travel agent” perks.  

We’d love to go on a Virgin cruise but need some sucker to watch our kids while we go.  And the 3 year old is a bit young to be left that long yet.  And my parents are old. 

Our trip is in 2024 as well.

I don’t know who I want to win.  

I have loved all the footage of John Madden today.  

• Thumb up 1

Whew, hard to see a young QB lose like that.

A few of those sacks were bad but that was a pretty great game from Mac Jones.

380+ yards

70%+ Comp percentage

2 TDs

No INTs

and most of all a bonkers 39 passes to 13 rushes. There was no attempt to be balanced, just an offense that was placed on his shoulders and he was expected to straight up carry it.

That is a ton of trust to put in a young QB. I am impressed.

Edited by FootballZombie
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

It would be really nice to have a good QB.  I actually still think Wentz could be absolutely adequate if he can be protected. But if they can’t protect him he’s a disaster. 

My greatest fear is we go on a run and the FO loses their minds and thinks TH can actually play and they just sit pat and draft a developmental guy. 

I hope to God they come to their senses and don’t do that. 

They didn’t love him.  They liked him but didn’t think he had a high ceiling.  They really liked Fields, but didn’t want to give up multiple first rounders to get him.  (I don’t blame them.

I was a huge Wentz guy, but he just threw high and took sacks and never locked onto Terry. I'm sorry to say that I was wrong, but Wentz is done. 

It seems like Ron and the rest of the team were yelling asking "does anyone wanna play QB for us" and there was nobody answering, so they let the weird kid go in cause they had nothing again. Like Ron spent months saying we have zero options and nobody around that could do it and here is that same guy standing there the entire time smiling.

It's wild. I loathe watching him play for us. Just closing his eyes and falling down cause he threw it 40 yards without looking and hoping Terry makes a miracle happen? It's absurd. 

I'd be grooming Howell right now. Shove that kid out there and tell him to go get us a playoff spot. What's the point of anything else? 

Heini is awful. 1 TD against a team with 8 first half yards. Un real. We know Heini has some multi Int games coming where he just wings it away, cause that's what he does. I just hope our old as **** coach doesn't ignore that.

Should be looking at Colts coordinators right now. 

• Like 1