Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

The, uh, one "with the helmet on the front" lol...

Also noticed that there might be the Redskins logo on the helmet...and I don't see "Commanders" on there anywhere (yet).

Someone mentioned they bought the hoodie with 21 and a shirt with the helmet.  I’m confused.  Don’t see where to order.

2 minutes ago, PolarExpress said:

Someone mentioned they bought the hoodie with 21 and a shirt with the helmet.  I’m confused.  Don’t see where to order.

I'm assuming both designs are gonna be on both the T-shirt and the hoodie.

The guy said he went to the team store through Fanatics and found them if that helps.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BleedBNG said:

Now it's getting ugly. Giants are going to be pissed off next week after losing 2 in a row.

Or...they're just not that good regardless of their record.

"Danny Dimes" Jones has thrown less than 200 yards in 8 of his 11 games (assuming this game holds), and threw for zero TDs in 5 of 11 games. I'm not sure anger's gonna improve anything.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, PolarExpress said:

I think Dallas should be killing the Giants.

I always wear my Washington Redskins hat on cruises, and people comment nicely all the time.  I’ll never give that hat up.

39 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

My Redskins hats are in retirement.  Mostly because I’ve almost worked a hole in them. But I’ve been sporting WFT and Commanders gear the entire week and have gotten a lot of positive comments.

One guy said, “Taylor Heinicke is playing great for us. He’s the real deal.”

I smiled, said “We’re winning” and left it at that.

The only gear I wear is my old Redskins cap that is my work hat. I don't do it to not offend anyone (only one person has ever said anything to me about it), I don't wear it to keep my gear safe. Can't buy new, official stuff. Not buying anything Commanders until we win a playoff game.

8 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

Now it's getting ugly. Giants are going to be pissed off next week after losing 2 in a row.

Let them be pissed, doesn't seem like they'll be able to do anything about it. Don't want to get over confident though...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Or...they're just not that good regardless of their record.

"Danny Dimes" Jones has thrown less than 200 yards in 8 of his 11 games (assuming this game holds), and threw for zero TDs in 5 of 11 games. I'm not sure anger's gonna improve anything.

Update: garbage time yards and TD makes it 7 of his 11 games were under 200 yards and 4 of his 11 games threw zero TDs. But they're still 1-3 over their last 4 games, with their only win being against the lowly Texans...hopefully the spiral down the toilet continues.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

12 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Update: garbage time yards and TD makes it 7 of his 11 games were under 200 yards and 4 of his 11 games threw zero TDs. But they're still 1-3 over their last 4 games, with their only win being against the lowly Texans...hopefully the spiral down the toilet continues.

I want to see their deepest desires crushed by the broad side of an ax wielded by Jon Allen, and the vein in the side of their coaches neck which was pulsating tonight give out and burst and spray blood all over the sideline. 

54 minutes ago, PolarExpress said:

What ship are you on?

B9E92818-6B93-4EA7-8691-99F4292E258C.thumb.jpeg.e51357e009388179d14a09238035f1b9.jpeg

Royal Caribbean Harmony of the seas.  The big ass one on the right.  

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Giants were never actually good. They were really lucky to win a bunch of come from behind games when teams completely choked against them. They're basically the same as our 2018 team that started 6-3. 

Daboll is still a good coach and has them in the right direction, but they're going to finish last in the division as we all expected them to.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

21 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I want to see their deepest desires crushed by the broad side of an ax wielded by Jon Allen, and the vein in the side of their coaches neck which was pulsating tonight give out and burst and spray blood all over the sideline. 

Damn. This is why one should never drink alone :806: