Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

24 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Even without Jimmy G. now?

I mean their roster is so loaded all the 3rd string QB has to do is basically match Taylor Heinicke and they should beat us going away.

Alec Pierce has been really good for the Colts. I remember hearing the draft niks talking about him.

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

I mean their roster is so loaded all the 3rd string QB has to do is basically match Taylor Heinicke and they should beat us going away.

This is ol skool pessimistic Warhead, where's the nu skool more optimistic occasionally we gonna beat their ass Warhead? 🧐

Taylor jus has to have less turnovers then their 3rd string QB, which we've all seen nullify stellar play by other units and star players here and elsewhere.

This should be a toss up now if Jimmy misses our game, imo.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

This is ol skool pessimistic Warhead, where's the nu skool more optimistic occasionally we gonna beat their ass Warhead? 🧐

Haha, I'm probably more optimistic than most. I just don't see us beating the 9ers. But I do think we'll beat the Giants and Browns and end up clinching via some combination of Giants and Lions losses by the time we get to Week 17.

Alec Pierce looks like a stud.

14 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Haha, I'm probably more optimistic than most. I just don't see us beating the 9ers. But I do think we'll beat the Giants and Browns and end up clinching via some combination of Giants and Lions losses by the time we get to Week 17.

Alec Pierce looks like a stud.

Fair, I don't see what we did today working or winning in San Fran, but I was sure as I've ever been we were going to lose to the Eagles on MNF as well. 

I don't believe the Eagles actually played poorly against us, either, Taylor jus limited his turnovers after the first one and the TOP game jus wore they ass out.

I hope they get a random ass rainstorm, I want revenge for that shutout they gave at home back in 2019.  We overdue.

I'm having trouble tracking Dallas as the potentially best team the NFC and Dak the best QB in the conference by default because of their being no Elites left.

Something doesn't smell right...we gonna see Christmas Eve, that's for sure...

Edited by Renegade7