Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

7 hours ago, IrepDC said:

Derek Carr threw a couple dimes, but played like a scrub otherwise. Raiders looked like they were running our offense on pace for 40 carries in the first half. He's the Robin to Josh Jacobs Batman in that offense. Still not sold on paying that guy to let Payne or any other home grown talent walk. He's not worth it.

6 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Carr is definitely wack. He will never lead a team to a conference championship let alone a Super Bowl.

Crazy the Raiders can have two of the best offensive talents in football (Adams & Jacobs) and still be so bad. Their defense is a joke and their coaching is horrible. 

So glad he didn't come here, is there any vet QB that switched teams where it actually worked out? How about just kinda worked? Kinda funny, we got a steal with the Wentz deal in hindsight. Let Carr stay in Vegas, he belongs there.

4 hours ago, Simmsy said:

So glad he didn't come here, is there any vet QB that switched teams where it actually worked out? How about just kinda worked? Kinda funny, we got a steal with the Wentz deal in hindsight. Let Carr stay in Vegas, he belongs there.

Well, Matthew Stafford worked out last year for the Rams rather well. Peyton Manning in Denver comes to mind as well. For the most part you are right, typically ends up a flop.

9 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Well, Matthew Stafford worked out last year for the Rams rather well. Peyton Manning in Denver comes to mind as well. For the most part you are right, typically ends up a flop.

I was talking more about this year, but even when you look at some of the recent successes of the past (Stafford, Brady, Tannehill) I don't know if it would be considered successful over the long term.

• Like 1

Well, Giants fans are feeling pretty confident on their message board:

LFG GMEN!!!!! **** THE EAGLES!!!

We play today we win today thats it

We will do better than you think. We have played playoff caliber teams all season long.

Daniel “bird ****er” Jones, is gunna **** today baby !!!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

I don't like the fact that NY looks to be nursing Saquan early.

I want him as worn down as possible b4 our game.

If they’re smart they tank this game to go all our against us. Theyre basically eliminated if they lose to us anyway. 

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

lmfao the Giants look like a pee wee team right now what the heck was that

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

Never seen that before. Wild

Sky is absolutely falling at this point for NY.

This is fun, the refs clearly saved this team from a loss last week.

• Thanks 1

Normally, I only do this for our games that we're winning...or not losing. I'm having too much fun though, back to the Giants forum:

They make it extremely hard to keep cheering for them right now, but I'll try.... my god.

You know we had some good games earlier this season, but this is who really are I guess….

I can’t wait for this season to be over

FTX collapsed with more grace.

LOL IMAGINE NOT BEING ABLE TO PUNT! HAHAHA LOSERS!

NO I DIDNT WATCH THE FIRST PART OF THIS QUARTER, WHY?

Yall really think we would beat the backups if they sit in week 18 lmao

• Haha 2