Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

Dang, Seahawks back to within 20-14 against the Panthers going into halftime. They'll probably pull away in the 2nd half. 

Deebo being injured is a potential death knell to the 9ers. I hope he's okay but it doesn't look good. Does make our game against them in a couple weeks a bit easier though....

27 minutes ago, steven11 said:

Yeah you could, 13-14 was pretty similar to what they're going through.

You mean the years immediately following 2012? 

I'm pretty sure Wilson is taking up larger percentage of the cap then Griffin and Cousins combined. 

Even when I thought Alex was getting grossly overpaid, I never felt it got to the point some of his players hated him.  

What's happening to QB contracts has to be talked about in next CBA.  It's one thing to make a mistake on trying to get a QB, but that contract is extremely difficult to get out of anytime soon:

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-denver-broncos-russell-wilson-contract-breakdown#:~:text=Russell Wilson's full contract%3A Wilson,for %24296 million in total.

28 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

This Purdy dude is the ****.  Seriously. 

Beware of the Howellers...

• Like 2

I guess the draft picks the 49ers lost getting McCaffrey will come back to them when trading Jimmy G.

Edit: Ooops, never mind. One year contract.

49ers can develop a QB in an hour, Danny Boy and gang can't do it in 23 years!!!

Edited by BleedBNG

Do the 9ers even need Deebo "lolol"

Just now, Idaho fan said:

The Bucs are done.  Granted the 9ers are a top defense but Brady and that offense hasn’t looked right for a while.  If they make the post season and the skins make it they would be a dream opponent. 

Unlikely. The Bucs will be the 4th seed if they make it and would face the 5th seed, likely the Cowboys. If we get in it'd probably be as the 7, but 6 is possible if the Seahawks lose some more.