Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

27 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Our offense is better than the Seahawks offense with BRob and company. So yeah we can beat them. I haven't seen anything that says we can't. 

I’ve seen TH play.  

The 49ers defense will be licking their chops knowing they only have to defend 15 yards of the field 90% of the game.

That’s a terrible call.

Edited by Voice_of_Reason

The problem we’re going to have with their defense was evident on the last 2 plays:

1. Metcalf count get outside the defense or get a block on a quick strike. 

2. Pass rush swallowed up the entire OL and QB.

TH can’t press the ball down the field, the OL can’t pass block well.

We better win Sunday because we’re not scoring a lot of points on this defense. If any. 

12 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

These roughing the passer calls are such trash. This league is soft as ****. Hate them.

Word on the street is they considering making them reviewable for 2023 season.  Also out there is option for automatic elections for same plays.

NFL is heading in a dangerous direction in their attempts to protect these QBs.  Can't make a naturally violent game perfectly safe.

• Thanks 1

There honestly isn't much difference between Purdy and Heinicke. Purdy has a bit stronger arm but not much. Both suffer from streaks of inaccuracy. Purdy also got lucky with an easy interception dropped. Difference is the supporting cast around Purdy is all world while the cast around Heinicke ranges from decent to very good(except the OL which is mediocre).

Just now, Warhead36 said:

There honestly isn't much difference between Purdy and Heinicke. Purdy has a bit stronger arm but not much. Both suffer from streaks of inaccuracy. Purdy also got lucky with an easy interception dropped. Difference is the supporting cast around Purdy is all world while the cast around Heinicke ranges from decent to very good(except the OL which is mediocre).

San Fran's OLine is niiice. Purdy's protection has often been excellent...a difference to consider as well is their respective offensive coordinators. Noticeable gap between Shanahan and Turner. And so far I don't see the propensity for Purdy to throw either "hospital balls" or floaters into double coverage lol...

1 minute ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

San Fran's OLine is niiice. Purdy's protection has often been excellent...a difference to consider as well is their respective offensive coordinators. Noticeable gap between Shanahan and Turner. And so far I don't see the propensity for Purdy to throw either "hospital balls" or floaters into double coverage lol...

Trent Williams has another 90+ rating on PFF. Imagine trading him for only a 5th and future 3rd LMAO. Thanks again Bruce.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’ve seen TH play.  

The 49ers defense will be licking their chops knowing they only have to defend 15 yards of the field 90% of the game.

That’s a terrible call.

Please this bit you do is old. I haven't seen any defenses do that. TH can still throw 40 yards to keep the D honest. 

15 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Heinicke may die when we play SF.  Bosa is terrifying.

Maybe that will put run Taylor run in his ass lol