Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

We can actually clinch a playoff birth next week. I doubt we beat the 9ers, but it is possible.

We'd have to win the next two, Giants would have to lose next week to the Vikings(after they lose to us this week obviously), and the Seahawks would have to lose to the Chiefs. 

10 hours ago, Simmsy said:

He's just dumping it off, sometimes thats all you need to do.

Looks like they're trying to use him like we used Gibson last year, its not going to work out for them. I can't see CMC beating down a defensive line like Brob or Peterson.

Purdy reminds me (right now) of a few other of these late round QBs who have had initial success. 

Purdy - 3 Ws, (210, 185, 217) yards, 6 TDs, 2 INTs

Kyle Allen - 4 Ws (261, 232, 181, 227) yards, 7 TDs, 0 Ints

Nick Mullens - 3W, 3L (262, 250, 221, 414, 332, 275) yards, 10 TDs, 6 Ints

Trevor Siemian - 4 W (178, 266, 312, 68) yards, 6 TDs, 3 INTs

Cooper Rush - 4 W (235, 215, 223, 102) yards 4 TDs, 0 Ints

There are probably more but I immediately thought of some of these names as Purdy started winning, especially Allen. What we're seeing is Purdy not really winning the games but not losing them. Its a winning formula right now because of SF's defense. But I think he's very similar to Kyle Allen's start that came crashing down very fast. We'll see how Purdy's finishes up though. 

Gotta blow the horn of the Vikings forum:

SMFH!!! this is why, at 10-3, nobody in the league is scared of this team

I feel bad for anyone that paid good money for this pathetic performance. First the Cowboys blowout at home, now this. What a kick in the dick to all Vikings fans.

Huge overreaction to go for it on 4th on your own 30

Vikings went from a cool story to a pathetic embarrassment. I can’t express how much I hate this team.

This is what I get for thinking the Dallas game was literally as bad as a Vikings team can play. There is no floor.

This is a legendary end of season collapse even for our Minnesota sports teams standards. Turning off the TV and going to finish christmas shopping, going to get a grocery bag filled with dog**** for Ed Donatell

• Like 1
  • Haha 1