Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

I gotta say, would I prefer to have Mac Jones than TH? Absolutely.

But woukd I have liked to trade up to pick him?  

…. I guess in the absence of other options, yeah.  Because he’s be better than TH.  But then so is just about everybody.  But I’m not sure he’s going to catch fire.  He seems to be a little slow in processing what he sees.  

1 hour ago, Franklin60 said:

As an Eagles fan who hates the Giants as much as y’all probably do, I found that pretty enjoyable. He’s not wrong.

Surprisingly, I really enjoyed this too. I'll have to make note of this guy after our game Sunday.

4 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Lots of Brock Purdy love early on.  Interesting they don't mention Heinicke beating Tom Brady last year, as a former UDFA.

He's just dumping it off, sometimes thats all you need to do.

4 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

CMC has such a burst and is so good on those dump offs.  Stop him and you stop this offense.   Not sure we can but will be fun to watch.  

Looks like they're trying to use him like we used Gibson last year, its not going to work out for them. I can't see CMC beating down a defensive line like Brob or Peterson.

1 minute ago, BigDibbs31 said:

No interest in playing the 49ers on CHristmas Eve

My only hope is they have a letdown after clinching the division tonight. They already have four losses so they can't get the #1 seed realistically so they might ease off the gas and even rest some guys.

3 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Purdy is showing some weaknesses.  I think our defense can cause him some problems.  Question will be if our offense can move the ball on this defense. 

Our offense is better than the Seahawks offense with BRob and company. So yeah we can beat them. I haven't seen anything that says we can't. 

• Like 2