Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

11 hours ago, Destino said:

Justin Fields completed 7 passes for 70 yards.  That doesn’t read like a QB that played a whole game… or even half a game.  

I'm so glad we didn't trade up for him. Imagine having him and not having Dotson(because we would have had to give up this year's 1st at a minimum). We'd be 0-2 and will have suffered back to back blowouts to the Jags and Lions.

Oh man...I was posting yesterday and listing off young AFC QBs that could lead to their conference dominating the NFC for next decade, and my dumbass forgot to add Josh Allen.

Shame on me, seriously, that man's the truth...

10 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

One will probably be a blowout.

Fa real, this one might be over before the next one starts...

5 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I know everyone loves Josh Allen, but the more I watch of him, the less impressed I become. He makes a lot of short passes and the receiver does most of the work.

Did you miss his run earlier in the game when he ran for the first down and get flipped in the air trying to get it?

Credit to his receivers...jus, man, you still feel that way after his shootout against Mahomes last January?  Fascinating...

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Hmmm…..almost 8:30 and I was told this game would be over by the time the eagles Vikings game starts :P this shows why overlapping games was a dumb idea :) 

"Might" : )

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Hmmm…..almost 8:30 and I was told this game would be pretty much over by the time the eagles Vikings game starts :P this shows why overlapping games was a dumb idea :) 

Can't lie, that absolutely what I thought...and now I've switched over to the game that actually matters.

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Did you miss his run earlier in the game when he ran for the first down and get flipped in the air trying to get it?

Credit to his receivers...jus, man, you still feel that way after his shootout against Mahomes last January?  Fascinating...

"Might" : )

I'm not saying he isn't good, I just think some of his success is taken a bit out of context.