Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

In a way its a good thing the Eagles are winning in a rout tonight. Means they're more likely to have a let down off a short work week. Its about the only chance we'd have to win honestly.

Really the only chance we might have is to match offensive score to offensive score.  IMO, this game is going to heavily rely on Turner/Wentz and even ball control.

Cousins must think he is back in the NFC East the way he is throwing the ball to the Eagles right now.   This is why you don't pay that guy that kind of money, all of it guaranteed.  The Vikings are for sure getting their "guarantees" from him.

Edited by NoCalMike

In hindsight this performance by the Eagles is making me respect the Lions offense a bit more.  They made adjustments and were able to score on the Eagles D a lot.   

The Vikings linebackers and secondary look even more lost than ours do.  These short passes in the middle of the field are seeing zero resistance at all.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Cousins must think he is back in the NFC East the way he is throwing the ball to the Eagles right now.   This is why you don't pay that guy that kind of money, all of it guaranteed.  The Vikings are for sure getting their "guarantees" from him.

I still remember the Vikes getting to the NFC Championship Game with Case Keenum. Then they lose and go sign Cousins to 84 million guaranteed. I was flabbergasted. They already had a team good enough to almost get to a SB and they actually think that KIRK " not clutch AT ALL "COUSINS can put them over the top? Egregious decision.