Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

1 minute ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I still remember the Vikes getting to the NFC Championship Game with Case Keenum. Then they lose and go sign Cousins to 84 million guaranteed. I was flabbergasted. They already had a team good enough to almost get to a SB and they actually think that KIRK " not clutch AT ALL "COUSINS can put them over the top? Egregious decision.

Let's not forget they also extended him afterwards....They must really believe in him....lol

• Like 1

Everyone ready to see David Mayo come into the game, and then Hurts audibles out of a run play into a TE seam pass.....you know it's going to happen.  Jamin Davis might still be a work in progress, but anytime Mayo is on the field you better believe the QB is going to be instructed to audible into a pass play.

9 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Everyone ready to see David Mayo come into the game, and then Hurts audibles out of a run play into a TE seam pass.....you know it's going to happen.  Jamin Davis might still be a work in progress, but anytime Mayo is on the field you better believe the QB is going to be instructed to audible into a pass play.

If it's a pass just hold, Mayo.