Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

33 minutes ago, Destino said:

While I enjoyed watching Dallas break their fans hearts again, I’m not confident the 49ers team we saw today can beat the Eagles.  Eagles look damn good.

Yeah, but the 49ers had the tougher game.

dallas is a better team than the giants.

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Anyone need a good laugh? Go to the Boyz forum and read some of that content.LOL All week they posted how the 49er's were frauds and how they would steamroll them,but after tonight they want to fire everyone..Couldn't happen to a better fan base...Lmao

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, bh32 said:

Anyone need a good laugh? Go to the Boyz forum and read some of that content.LOL All week they posted how the 49er's were frauds and how they would steamroll them,but after tonight they want to fire everyone..Couldn't happen to a better fan base...Lmao

I can only imagine what is said about fans on this message board.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I can only imagine what is said about fans on this message board.

I mean there are some homers here,but nothing like that place..It's like when they know a team is better than the Boyz they get threatened by it and down play how good the opposing team is just to make them feel better..One example that i see them say is that anytime the Boyz loose it's the excuse of the Boy'z always play down to the competition or it's everyones Superbowl when they play the Boyz.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Yeah, but the 49ers had the tougher game.

dallas is a better team than the giants.

Dallas is a tough matchup for SF. They will be able to run against Philly to set up the pass.

I've been on SF since I threw $10 on them to win the NFC before the season, and I'm sticking with them.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, bh32 said:

I mean there are some homers here,but nothing like that place..It's like when they know a team is better than the Boyz they get threatened by it and down play how good the opposing team is just to make them feel better..One example that i see them say is that anytime the Boyz loose it's the excuse of the Boy'z always play down to the competition or it's everyones Superbowl when they play the Boyz.

Dude, this board melted down when we traded a 5th for Kyle Allen because Kyle Smith could have found 5th round Brady with that pick.

It was a total meltdown….

13 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Dak Prescott's 2023 cap hit, as it stands, will be $49M.

No, not a typo.

$49M

Dead cap is $89 if the try to cut him or trade him….