Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

8 hours ago, zCommander said:

Kirk: I was going to get sacked and throwing short of the sticks is not end of the world. 

Yes Kirk it is not the end of the world. But it is end of your playoff run though lol

And that is why he will never win. It’s never his fault.

• Like 2

Ever since that punk **** pushed the charity ref I love it when Cousins loses. Too bad it had to be to the Giants but still fun to watch him go down in flames. When you are the type of person who pushes a ref in a charity game you do not deserve nice things. 

Even better that he finished the game in typical Kirk fashion - a 3 yd pass when it's 4th and 8 to end the game!  LOL  

For anyone who has not seen it (BTW he lost this game too!): 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Ever since that punk **** pushed the charity ref I love it when Cousins loses. Too bad it had to be to the Giants but still fun to watch him go down in flames. When you are the type of person who pushes a ref in a charity game you do not deserve nice things. 

Even better that he finished the game in typical Kirk fashion - a 3 yd pass when it's 4th and 8 to end the game!  LOL  

Yeah, WTF? Never seen that before. In a charity game?  GTFO yourself dude.

11 hours ago, CapsSkins said:

All I’ve ever wanted was to get paid big bucks to blabber mediocre thoughts off the cuff to a captive audience of tens of millions of people who have no other option but to listen to me.

Well, there is another job you can "run" for, but I can't say it here...save it for the Tailgate.

33 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Never saw that before, notice how he would never do that during an NFL game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

Well, there is another job you can "run" for, but I can't say it here...save it for the Tailgate.

The problem with what you’re suggesting is no matter which team you sign with, you have to cater to morons. And that’s all I’ll say about that!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Cannot wait for Sheehan to come back to work and explain how the Vikings lost that game.  Home playoff losses are tough to take.  

Watching the Giants game yesterday I see why we lost to the Giants twice this year.  Its due to the coaching.

I haven’t listened but my guess is the defense is awful and Kirk played a great game and got jobbed by a terrible defense. 

Which he wouldn’t be wrong about.

But you just can’t throw a checkdown on 4-8 unless you damn well know the guy has nothing but green in front of him to the first down marker.  You’ve got to find a way to make a play.  Or at least attempt to make a play.  Which Kirk just doesn’t have the mindset to do.  

Even if it results in a sack or an incomplete, you’ve got to try and make a play.  

1 hour ago, NickyJ said:

Cousins needs to take a lesson from Heinicke and just go "**** it, Jefferson is down there somewhere".

He doesn't know how to do that. No marbles. 

Pretty typical Cousins performance; good stats, but with the game is on the line, he poops himself. 4th and 8, throws for 3 yards. We've all seen it before..wonder if Viking fans are growing weary of it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Watching the Giants game yesterday I see why we lost to the Giants twice this year.  Its due to the coaching.

Looks like Gettleman has been vindicated picking Jones. It just took a good coach to change him around. I will say that if Barkley has a bad game, Jones gets more limited. 

Some feelings from the Cowgurlz forum:

I'm ready to be hurt

I wish we beat Brady and end his season and hopefully he will retire and we could end his career with a loss to us

Please, god, let this be our year.

Who gives a **** that Brady has won more playoff games than the Cowboys. That is probably true for almost any team in the league.

Troy aikman looks like he is wearing a Troy aikman skin suit.

• Haha 2