Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Russian Invasion of Ukraine

PleaseBlitz

I'm doubtful of the 2000 claim.  Seems inflated, like we'd probably have pictures or something.

2000 dead from a vehicle convoy is gonna be a couple hundred vehicles, stretching across likely a miles or several miles.  Given the amount of surveillance pictures we've seen, I imagine pictures of the blown up convoy woulda popped up by now.

11 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

I'm doubtful of the 2000 claim.  Seems inflated, like we'd probably have pictures or something.

2000 dead from a vehicle convoy is gonna be a couple hundred vehicles, stretching across likely a miles or several miles.  Given the amount of surveillance pictures we've seen, I imagine pictures of the blown up convoy woulda popped up by now.

Yeah I don’t believe it either until there is proof. I did see reports of long convoys spotted using surveillance satellites, so it looks like they were ripe for a strike, but 2,000 losses is ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

No way they would have time or the ability to count 2,000 bodies.  I assume they just used a random big number.

Edited by visionary

6 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

An article from cnn was posted yesterday of an 8 mile long convoy headed to Kharkiv.

I realize I want russia to take a pounding and am biased, but it doesn’t seem like Ukraine has really been guilty of over-inflating numbers as far as I’ve seen. The orcs haven’t seemed to be overly cautious or well prepared up to this point, so I’m not inclined to disbelieve it out of hand even if I still want to see proof before I celebrate it.

Even if the number is a quarter to half, it’s still amazing.

I’m hoping to see some corroboration from a solid source soon.

• Like 3

Ukraine War: Russia warns Sweden and Finland against Nato membership

Russia has warned Finland and Sweden against joining Nato, arguing the move would not bring stability to Europe. 

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters that "the alliance remains a tool geared towards confrontation". 

It comes as US defence officials said Moscow's invasion of Ukraine has been a "massive strategic blunder" which is likely to bring Nato enlargement. 

US officials expect the Nordic neighbours to bid for membership of the alliance, potentially as early as June.

Click on the link for the full article 

18 minutes ago, China said:

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters that "the alliance remains a tool geared towards confrontation". 

I think your country should go and invade a couple more neighbors, who's crime is not being in NATO, Dmitry.  And then commit some genocide against their civilians.  And then try to convince people that being in NATO is confrontational.  

• Like 3

Yeah they really shot down their whole “NATO aggressors” argument with this war. Russia revealed itself as the fat alcoholic abusive ex-husband of Eastern Europe who can’t stand that she finally got away from him and she’s happy now. Of course he hates restraining orders, he wants to get back in her life, live in her house, and beat her down again without any interference from the police.

Edited by RansomthePasserby
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

Use of chemical weapons by the Russians is the red line they shouldn't cross.

And if they really did, then they'd have cross the line.

And that's all that'll change.

They already used some chemical weapons.

Red lines my ass. We aren’t going to do ****. Russia will do what they want and we aren’t going to do anything meaningful about it.

This was ends only one way- Russia is defeated or Ukraine is wiped out.