Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Curtis Samuel in 2022?

Giddy4Gibson

2 hours ago, sebestian said:

I'm tired of people questioning this guy.  Like he gets up in the morning and says God, please let me be hurt again.  I hope he kills it this year and he will.  Have a little faith, love of God.

If Samuel "kills it" this year, Terry plays as he has previously, Dotson is as advertised, the TE room blossoms and of course Wentz plays just "average"......where do I go to buy playoff tickets?  Kinda getting jacked to see what these guys can do.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

19 hours ago, Chris 44 said:

If Samuel "kills it" this year, Terry plays as he has previously, Dotson is as advertised, the TE room blossoms and of course Wentz plays just "average"......where do I go to buy playoff tickets?  Kinda getting jacked to see what these guys can do.

Yes sir.

We have weapons.  Ron Turner is finally going to be able to implement that deep ball.  Te's underneath, big fan of Bates.  Samuel, he's going to be just fine.  I want to dampen my expectations, as I have been burned before, however I certainly like that we are being picked last and everyone (Mike Rob) says Wentz stinks, that's perfect.  Under the radar, low key, with chips on the shoulders.  

Yes sir, I am ready.  

#takecommand

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

It's insane how sudden he is. I hope he has a solid year health wise, because damn. He's a lot like DJax in the short game, which is what he excelled at early in his career.

Yup still contend when healthy this group from top to bottom when healthy is best group of offensive weapons in the division 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

It's insane how sudden he is. I hope he has a solid year health wise, because damn. He's a lot like DJax in the short game, which is what he excelled at early in his career.

Great observation.  I mean he explodes when he is going in motion !!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Yup still contend when healthy this group from top to bottom when healthy is best group of offensive weapons in the division 

Meh. I'd still take Dallas with Lamb, Gallup, Barwin, and Zeke/Pollard. And Philly with Brown and Smith at WR and Goedert at TE is good too.

We're relying on unknowns at TE until Thomas returns and after McLaurin, the WR is mostly all potential(admittedly Dotson looks legit AF). 

Edited by Warhead36

8 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Meh. I'd still take Dallas with Lamb, Gallup, Barwin, and Zeke/Pollard. And Philly with Brown and Smith at WR and Goedert at TE is good too.

We're relying on unknowns at TE until Thomas returns and after McLaurin, the WR is mostly all potential(admittedly Dotson looks legit AF). 

I mean he did stipulate "when healthy" 

• Thumb up 1

That was 3 sessions in a row for Curtis. For rehab conditioning, you'd say he was over the hump.

The rest of the way, without soreness, would be 2.5-3 sessions before a rest day. Ultimately you want 3:1

NFL players might practice 4-5 times per week, but they're not getting 5 full workout days in a row. Training splits in the range of 3:1 being normal, with that 1 day being a vet day-off and includes treatments.

There's more than one way to do it, but Curtis is trending up!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 5:38 AM, sebestian said:

Yes sir.

We have weapons.  Ron Turner is finally going to be able to implement that deep ball.  Te's underneath, big fan of Bates.  Samuel, he's going to be just fine.  I want to dampen my expectations, as I have been burned before, however I certainly like that we are being picked last and everyone (Mike Rob) says Wentz stinks, that's perfect.  Under the radar, low key, with chips on the shoulders.  

Yes sir, I am ready.  

#takecommand

Dont forget BRob pounding and Gibson going in motion all over the place with the occasional MCKissIt TD! I bet even Patterson gets in on mop-up action in the late 3rd and 4th quarter of a bunch of games!

• Like 1

On 8/14/2022 at 6:11 PM, Warhead36 said:

Gonna come down to the QB and play calling because all three teams have nice weapons. Samuel is definitely a wildcard in my mind, he can turn things to our favor if he plays to his potential. We need him to be great and are paying him that way.

On 8/13/2022 at 9:31 PM, Koolblue13 said:

Terry Mclaurin and Jahan Dotson are faster than most defenders in the NFL. Samuels is in that next tier up. He has insane top speed and like you said he explodes in what seems a single step

Edited by XxSpearheadxX

On 8/14/2022 at 6:11 PM, Warhead36 said:

We have the TE talent, WH but they are injured.  Once they get healthy, I think we will have one of the better TE groups in our division let along the NFL. I think when they get a chance to perform.  

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, RWJ said:

We have the TE talent, WH but they are injured.  Once they get healthy, I think we will have one of the better TE groups in our division let along the NFL. I think when they get a chance to perform.  

Either that or they have a whole bunch of Jordan Reeds, perpetually injured in one way or another. 

• Thumb up 1