Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Soon To Be Former WFT at Joe Judge's Own 3 Ring Circus

TK
Message added by TK,

1305856091_ScreenShot2022-01-09at3_54_06PM.thumb.png.4511140066d3537caa704a8c1559df9b.png

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think Ron is for some reason done with Allen.

Not sure why. 

Could be he is a free agent after the season when Taylor is already signed for 2022. My guess is that Taylor is the back-up until he decides to leave football. If he is the starter at the beginning of next year then that is a major failure by Ron. I am one of Ron's bigger supporters but he can't go into year 3 still without his pick to be the franchise QB, even if it's a rookie. 

• Like 1

Just now, goskins10 said:

Could be he is a free agent after the season when Taylor is already signed for 2022. My guess is that Taylor is the back-up until he decides to leave football. If he is the starter at the beginning of next year then that is a major failure by Ron. I am one of Ron's bigger supporters but he can't go into year 3 still without his pick to be the franchise QB, even if it's a rookie. 

I really think they’re going to try and trade for a top-end starter.

If (when) that doesn’t work I think they’ll sign Mitch or Teddy to be the spot starter and trade up for whatever QB is top on their board.

TH would then be the backup/3rd depending on how quickly the rookie develops. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

I rookie guarantees that ron does not go past his 5 year contract. The team must get a veteran qb 

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think he was huddling so fast to get there he just couldn’t put the breaks on fast enough.

Except the ball was not even rolling towards the endzone but going to go out of bounds instead. 

Edited by zskins