Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

5 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Jerry gets all the small things right. He might be too involved with the roster construction but damn near everything else he is spot on with. 

He spends money on their facilities and scouts. Whether we want to believe it or not things like that matter and make a difference. Dan doesn't give a **** about any of that. 

As long as Dan turns a profit for himself he'll never care.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

OMG, theres still a full ****ing quarter left??!!!! I dont know why I thought the game was ending..............

Brokeback mountain boys got their back ups in.......this may be the first time in the history of my life of me abandoning a game against dallas. I literally can not watch a full quarter of this.........No Maas!!

W

Just now, PartyPosse said:

So Scott Turner should be the next HC?

Nope just pointing out that we could not as an organization identify this and stuck with crappy coaches. The same thing

is going to continue with this team until Dan is gone (which won’t happen in most

of our lifetimes)

3 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

There are 3 young head coaches in the nfl from the Washington system. We were too stupid or blind to see this and kept bad coaches that now have us in this situation 

one of your best posts ever imo. We don’t agree on a lot but you’re right that it’s cosmically embarrassing for Snyder that Shanahan, McVay, and LeFleur are all out there experiencing various levels of success and all were in the pipeline here.

Just now, Redwards said:

Please read the rest of the post.  

I said that I realized the next guy would be worse.  I KNOW we can't fire him now.  I was articulating that I know where this regime is headed; we've seen it for 22 years and the end isn't good.  But because of Dan's reputation, we have to hold onto Ron as long as possible because he is the last coach we're ever likely to have under Dan that possesses even a modicum of talent.  

Ron needs to be fired.  He's done next to nothing.  But we can't get rid of him because the alternative is worse.  This is Snyder hell.

Sometimes there's a lot more on the page than what is typed.  Please try this before hurling insults around at fellow fans.  I don't believe in insulting fellow fans even if I disagree with their opinions.

Who is going to come in and do a better job? How many coaches are going to come in and win in this situation? We are literally bringing people in off the street. Ismael is our 4th string C. Charles is our 3rd or 4th string guard. Our only starters on defense right now are Allen, Payne, Fuller, and Curl--and most of the backups are hurt or out for god-knows-why. We had to play on Tuesday and then play on the road on an even shorter week. You're overreacting to a terrible situation.

• Like 1