Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Legend of Taylor Heinicke at Jerruh's Aluminum Bench Emporium

TK
Message added by TK,

1278913746_ScreenShot2021-12-26at11_27_34PM.thumb.png.eadce47d9c4bfd0539232df16559eea5.png

2 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Good call. I am sure top candidates will flock to one of the worst-run organizations in sporting, after **** canning a well-respected coach two years after handing him the keys to the kingdom.

You really thought this one out. Good job.

Please read the rest of the post.  

I said that I realized the next guy would be worse.  I KNOW we can't fire him now.  I was articulating that I know where this regime is headed; we've seen it for 22 years and the end isn't good.  But because of Dan's reputation, we have to hold onto Ron as long as possible because he is the last coach we're ever likely to have under Dan that possesses even a modicum of talent.  

Ron needs to be fired.  He's done next to nothing.  But we can't get rid of him because the alternative is worse.  This is Snyder hell.

Sometimes there's a lot more on the page than what is typed.  Please try this before hurling insults around at fellow fans.  I don't believe in insulting fellow fans even if I disagree with their opinions.

• Like 2

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Please, stop running the ball, we're down by millions, just try to get into some rhythm with hurry up, coulda left Taylor in if we're just going to run out the clock, see what Allen can do in garbage time, try something.

*picks up stick and pokes football team

Do something.

Don’t poke too much. Might catch a right hook.

3 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Both were really upset on the bench while arguing. Payne stood up and poked Allen in the head. Allen retaliated w/ a punch. Teammates immediately separated them

Allen probably commented that the heated bench was too warm on his glutes. Payne got mad because he loves his glutes to be heated

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Good for Heinike though. Dude went from bagging groceries last year to 10 million bucks in his bank account. 

One of the few people in our recent history who will leave here better off than when he arrived. Happy for him

(there have been many others who left here much richer than when they arrived of course, but usually it’s at the cost of their careers or reputation. Heinicke had neither) 

Edited by ConnSKINS26