Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

I think with large sample sizes, Expected Points Added (EPA) (which serves as the main component of ESPN's QBR) is a good indication of how effective a QB is an offense.   That said, EPA is affected a lot by the quality of the players around the QB.   Being on a stacked offense will lead to a higher EPA  Likewise better playcalling can lead to a better EPA.

Edited by philibusters

This is all I’m gonna say:

I think it’s a bit odd when people use Terry’s greatness as a cudgel in regards to how he “bailed out” someone we are exhausted about. Like, that’s what he’s paid for. He’s going to “bail out” great quarterbacks (hopefully here) and bad ones (Lord knows he’s done enough of that already). 

3 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

It's going to be Dalton on a one year $3 million deal.  And it's going to suck so much when they announce he's the starter for week 1.

Howell is QB1, unless they bring back Taylor "lil Tanya Harding" Heini Hole.

I'll go back and listen to it but missed Keim on Sheehan and if I heard him right, they have a price for Heinicke, Heinicke's agent wants to see if he can beat that price elsewhere, if he does then adios if it he doesn't then he's back.

Sheehan is going to be annoying all off season with again and again of they didn't want to start Howell in the last game so enough said.  Even though Keim among others have said he was playing in that game, it was just a matter of not starting quarter 1 to help ease him in. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

Oh sweet random universe let this be accurate!!!!!!

Just selfishly, I could use stellar good news of this level. Then I can just eliminate heinie humpers when they stick their headd out of their gopher holes.  😈

Bill Murray Dalai Llama GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

This is all I’m gonna say:

I think it’s a bit odd when people use Terry’s greatness as a cudgel in regards to how he “bailed out” someone we are exhausted about. Like, that’s what he’s paid for. He’s going to “bail out” great quarterbacks (hopefully here) and bad ones (Lord knows he’s done enough of that already). 

People don’t say it because Terry isn’t supposed to do that.

They say it for context as to how bad the quarterback is. 

It’s about the QB. Not McLaurin. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

I was commenting during the Atlanta game.  Mariota > Heinicke.  Mariota as a passer was meh in that game but he was willing to use his wheels.  Atlanta has Ridder who uses his wheels -- they run their share from what I recall of RPO -- they will likely be disappointed about how stationary Taylor is. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1