Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The Third Forgotten NY Football Team

TK

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

Ok I’m going to stop you right there.  This is confusing to me.  Are you saying you tell your wife to go out and bring you back treats and she does this?

hmmm.  Ok I’m going to give this a try.  

It’s all about the presentation…

I am already wearing my military appreciation Redskins beanie, redskins shorts and my new 99 Problems shirt. She has to understand the level of hysteria you are currently experiencing to encourage her to get out of the house. A wild look in your eye helps…

45C7C29B-24A2-4CEA-9FCD-579E41F3986E.gif.da9ebf9fb35d01b898814da0edbb8c1b.gif

It also helps that I am helping her with her online college course work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I'm also going to smoke some weed if I start to feel off, sounds like you might have to smoke some Pepto bismol.

Yep, I got it in a candy bar. I tried my first one (first mushroom bar) about a month ago and it was great. I didn't like the flavor bar I picked out though, got a different one this time.

20210926_111123.jpg

20210926_111133.jpg

Are you going full bar?

3 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I am already wearing my military appreciation Redskins beanie, redskins shorts and my new 99 Problems shirt. She has to understand the level of hysteria you are currently experiencing to encourage her to get out of the house. A wild look in your eye helps..

Haha.  
good stuff.  Alas, I’ve been married for almost 27 years.  She understands my hysteria (we first met in college in 91 when the Skins were winning a SB).  Anyway we have long since come to an understanding about my Sunday’s this time of year.  

Basically she does whatever she wants and puts up with me being in a bad mood once the game is over.   

but hey, keep that food/treat thing going as long as you can.  Kudos. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I am already wearing my military appreciation Redskins beanie, redskins shorts and my new 99 Problems shirt. She has to understand the level of hysteria you are currently experiencing to encourage her to get out of the house. A wild look in your eye helps…

45C7C29B-24A2-4CEA-9FCD-579E41F3986E.gif.da9ebf9fb35d01b898814da0edbb8c1b.gif

It also helps that I am helping her with her online college course work.

Hoping 99 problems gets back on track today. He's going to need to for us to have to have chance today.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Haha.  
good stuff.  Alas, I’ve been married for almost 27 years.  She understands my hysteria (we first met in college in 91 when the Skins were winning a SB).  Anyway we have long since come to an understanding about my Sunday’s this time of year.  

Basically she does whatever she wants and puts up with me being in a bad mood once the game is over.   

but hey, keep that food/treat thing going as long as you can.  Kudos. 

It’s actually inspired from the movie Silver Linings Playbook. Bobby D is my “eat a Snickers” alter ego when I am hangry and the scene when his wife says she is making crabby’s and homemade’s while he is rearranging his remotes pretty much sums me up on game day with the exception of the Eagles support of course.

6 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

We'll find out, I'm doing this for science.

Yep! Activating God Mode!

Please provide hourly updates!

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Damn. Between the talk of shrooms and xanax in here I am feeling quite inferior with my measly bottle of scotch. 

Depends on the age you are drinking…

6 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

That might be asking a lot… 

image.jpeg.03ee1cfb8e56d83768fe944dea31f188.jpeg

Still here, just getting some chores done before I get nothing done at all. I was going to only eat half, but it looked like some of the bar melted and half wasn't going to be half. So I just ate the damn thing...

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1