Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at The Third Forgotten NY Football Team

TK

I’m switching from my citrus rainmaker and watermelon starburst to my OG #18. 

I gotta pre-sedate my nerves so I’m chill before the game starts.

But, if **** gets out of hand by the half I’m breaking out the Petro-Chem and blasting off into my couch and a bowl of nachos. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

This is going to be a test for Taylor’s arm strength.  

I think you’re going to see them work the middle of the field between 10-15 yards with crossers ans slants.  Just o

a guess though.

They probably need to run the ball a bit more if it’s really windy.  But the challenge will be getting the ball in the playmakers hands.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think you’re going to see them work the middle of the field between 10-15 yards with crossers ans slants.  Just o

a guess though.

They probably need to run the ball a bit more if it’s really windy.  But the challenge will be getting the ball in the playmakers hands.

Agree. It’s kind of a catch 22.  Josh Allen has a rocket and can throw into the wind whereas Heinicke’s arm strength isn’t his forte. Then u got Buffalo’s tough run defense and our team not so much on that front. 

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Agree. It’s kind of a catch 22.  Josh Allen has a rocket and can throw into the wind whereas Heinicke’s arm strength isn’t his forte. Then u got Buffalo’s tough run defense and our team not so much on that front. 

Yep.

of we try snd slam it into the line over and over we’re going to have a bloody forehead and 2.2 yards per carry.

They have to stay balanced.  Which means spreading the ball around to all of the playmakers. 

The wind might make that difficult.

But maybe I’m underselling Taylor’s arm so it might be ok. 

12 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

a guess though.

Run the ball, you say?

Very interesting…

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My last NBCSports Washington pregame show comments:

1. Jordan G-whatever is 26.  She’s really easy on the eyes.  And, honestly, does a good job moderating.  Very impressed.

2. They have REALLY struggled to get somebody to complement BMitch.  They’ve cycled through a whole bunch of guys, including Jason Campbell, and they can’t seem to find somebody who fits and would have any relevance.