Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Blue (not green) NY Football Team at Washington Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

1 minute ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I think you're addicted to being triggered

….this started because you couldn’t handle that I said Young isn’t a top EDGE yet like we hoped. 

1 minute ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

and jump on any opportunity to critique a person who is clearly more talented than you.

It doesn’t take much to be more talented than I am, but Young is more talented at what he does than anyone on this board is at just about anything, I’d wager. Again WTF are you talking about. Are you okay?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Wow, you're scary.  You would've written worse words if the BAN HAMMER wasn't a factor.

It was deemed by you and endorsed by other bammas that it was a stupid post.  I think you're addicted to being triggered, and jump on any opportunity to critique a person who is clearly more talented than you.

Week 1 1/2, friend.  Friendy friend.  

are you drunk? I don’t know what’s gotten into you tonight. The post made no sense and you’re still going on about it an hour later. It’s not that serious, chill out 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

….this started because you couldn’t handle that I said Young isn’t a top EDGE yet like we hoped. 

It doesn’t take much to be more talented than I am, but Young is more talented at what he does than anyone on this board is at just about anything, I’d wager. Again WTF are you talking about. Are you okay?

everyone participating: take this continuing <insert term> to pm and thank your stars i'm such a good-natured fellow

talk about self-indulgence

• Thumb up 1