Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Preseason 2021 - Football Team vs. Ravens

zCommander

34 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Guys that are going to be cut on Tuesday looking awful? Nooooo.....I’m SHOCKED 😂😂😂😂 

Step away from the ledge. 

More worried about the guys on the team looking mediocre. Even if they just were not doing anything crazy so other teams can’t scheme against us, history says this team comes out flat for week 1. 

Im all out of optimism over half my life of losing football that’s long gone…with the lack of depth this team is 1 or 2 injuries away from a less than 5 win season 

2 minutes ago, Borgold said:

Serious question: Who looked worse the players or the dance team?

Unable to answer because I could not differentiate the difference.

My reaction was always the same, so I can't recall the scenery changing at all :

To the dance team : Man, that's really uncoordinated.

To the football team : Man, that's really uncoordinated

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

At least the only injury we had, even to potential backups on this team was Mctyer’s concussion. That’s a huge plus. For now, this team is pretty damn healthy. Hopefully in a couple weeks Samuel and Jackson are ready to go too. 

If I was a ravens fan I would be absolutely livid with dumbass Harbaugh playing the starters. Dobbins looks like he’s done for the season then Jackson sacked on 2 of the next 3 plays. I know it could happen any given play but damn that’s frustrating. I feel really bad for Dobbins if it is what it looks like. 

AGG helped himself

Dax didn't hurt himself, while Carter did nothing so that is a win for Dax

Bada continues to earn the exemption spot

Charles didn't die in pass pro at tackle. I think this is good film for him

Apke had several ST tackles, which is the reason he will make this team. Dude is a ST demon

1 minute ago, Borgold said:

Sadly, I’m not sure any bubble player made their case. Maybe AGG.

More bubble players burst than flew. 

Agreed.  I don't know how you can look at that game and think that very many of those guys played their way into a roster spot.  AGG and Milne both had moments.   I worry that guys like Patterson are now on shakier ground.  

1 minute ago, Borgold said:

Serious question: Who looked worse the players or the dance team?

for real. ive been childhood friends with a dallas/redskins cheerleader and her life is pretty awesome. im sure the previous cheerleaders without a job would agree...bring back the cheerleaders, just dont do the topless **** 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

Got through the preseason without any big injuries (I think) so guess that’s a win in itself.

A huge win.

Can't say the same for the mighty Ravens, who may have lost Dobbins in their zeal to dominate our scrubs. :806:

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

History under this current regime says we win week 1. Like we did last year. remember that one? 

Well, didn’t we come out flat until the great DeeWain Haskins engineered a comeback from 17-0? This, of course, I believe was karma for the Eagles doing the same to us the year prior. 

2 hours ago, A-Lost-Wolf said:

Not yet and you can send some kabobs this way sir

3 teens hahahaha..lucky I got some t bone steak lol

2 hours ago, Long Time Fan said:

It is.  And the kid is actually pretty good.  Hate to see that.  

**** the ravens..not me!!

I see a lot of thoughts the players will be flat becasue they didn't play today. Not sure i agree with this bunch. This is not Jay. Ron will have them ready. I like the idea of no injuries. ANd honestly even if they do come out flat the bolts are likely to also be flat wit the trip across country and not playing for 2 weeks. 

And I think we can put to rest the "let's trade Kyle Allen" discussion. He was never going to get us anything and he did nothing to improve those odds. I expected him to still be a little rusty coming back from injury, but he looked like he had never played the game before. 

He did not get muchy help to be fair. Paterson not helping his cause with 2 dropped passes. You just can't do that. He may have put himself back on the bubble after seemingly sealed up a roster spot. Was that him that didn't pick up Queen on that first sack? Honestly asking. I didn't see it well enough. Was in the other room and could not get back in time. 

Only player I thought helped themselves was AGG. Maybe Apke for his STs.

Was pretty ugly but honestly not worried. Very much excited about the start of the regular season. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You’re the kicking game?? 

FIRE HIM!!! 

Stupid cell phone with its auto-fills.

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

And I think we can put to rest the "let's trade Kyle Allen" discussion. He was never going to get us anything and he did nothing to improve those odds. I expected him to still be a little rusty coming back from injury, but he looked like he had never played the game before. 

There's always Houston. They might give us three firsts.

2 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

He did not get muchy help to be fair. Paterson not helping his cause with 2 dropped passes.

There's a part of me that wondered if this is the first game where Patterson's nerves caught up with him. He knew he was close to his dream and just had to "not screw it up." Sometimes, that can mess with your head.

• Like 3