Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Preseason 2021 - Football Team vs. Ravens

zCommander

3 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Nah...I just was hoping for some competitive football tonight is all.  Now I have to be ...**gulp**...sober. 

**shudder**

Nah. Just drink when Tress has to punt. Do a double for anything that lands inside the 20. :) 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Borgold said:

Allen missed a wide open wide receiver on first down. Not a big deal. It happens, but he gave up a huge gain. 

I’m just not impressed with him enough to see a need for us to keep him on the roster over one of these WRs. Patterson again not helping him as I type this. 

I don’t see him being picked up if we drop him. And even if he is, I’m not sure how much we lose. If he’s playing our season is over 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dyst said:

We haven’t looked good all preseason. That includes the starters. We’ve been relaxing since 91

You're bonkers.

Our defense has looked great this preseason.

Our offense hasn't run up the scoreboard in the preseason, but they have moved the ball well. I don't think Riviera would be sitting them if he was worried.

You are getting all worked up over a meaningless preseason  game with a bunch of scrubs playing. 

As I said, relax.

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

ahead of the game, not worth risking someone like Young in a game like this, I support it

this shows what our backups actually look like

We know what Young and our young defense can do, but I think Fitz and Heineke should have played. 

• Like 1

Just now, Llevron said:

I’m just not impressed with him enough to see a need for us to keep him on the roster over one of these WRs. Patterson again not helping him as I type this. 

I don’t see him being picked up if we drop him. And even if he is, I’m not sure how much we lose. If he’s playing our season is over 

Usually when a 3rd QB is starting the season is over unless it's a god awful season for every team in the division like last year 

5 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Nah...I just was hoping for some competitive football tonight is all.  Now I have to be ...**gulp**...sober. 

**shudder**

Why? It’s a waste of time. This is all about gauging individual performances by fringe players. Who gives a crap if we win or lose. That’s not the point.

• Like 1

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

You're bonkers.

Our defense has looked great. 

Our offense hasn't run up the scoreboard in the preseason, but they have moved the ball well. I don't think Riviera would be sitting them if he was worried.

You are getting all worked up over a meaningless preseason  game with a bunch of scrubs playing. 

As I said, relax.

Yea I am so angry rawrrrr. Let me break something. Ugh!!!!!!!! So bonkers and worked up. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, No Nonsense said:

We know what Young and our young defense can do, but I think Fitz and Heineke should have played. 

I am gonna disagree. What will they gain in this clown show compated to pratice? Nothing. Out defense is SPECIAL. The best warmups they can have is against our own dfense.

1 minute ago, bh32 said:

Just about every player that has played tonight is awful..

Yeah I'm struggling to find any bright spots right now.  Dax Milne and AGG caught passes I guess.  We are barely into the second quarter so there is a lot of football left to be played.  I'm not sure that's a good thing right now.