Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Football 2023

PleaseBlitz

Morning everyone - happy game day.

Tannehill is my QB1 and has been meh.  My backup is Carr....he's ben lighting it up.  Will he fall off a cliff this week?

What say you all - do we have the stones to start Carr over Tannehill?  Most places have them pretty equally ranked this week.

Thanks - 

GV

• 2 weeks later...

I need your opinions.

This is a money league, and it's terrible that I came in late for the draft.  I didn't even realized when I went into the draft that I have already drafted Javonte Williams RB for Denver, and I drafted Melvin Gordon which also plays for Denver.  

I am going to try to pick up Elijah Mitchell RB for the 49ers and I have to drop either Williams or Gordon.  Who would you choose?  Both of them been producing similar numbers regarding fantasy points.  

In case you want to know my rb are 

Ekler

Gibson

Melvin Gordon

Javonte WIlliams

1 hour ago, China said:

I was down 12 going into Monday nights game.  I had the 2 Charger WRs who were estimated to likely get 28 points between them.  They got 8.  FML.

To add:

**rant on

**** you Mike Williams.  All last year put up w you and your sorry ass pulled vagina bull****.  

This year, finally, ya done good.  I didn’t need all those points but appreciated the effort.  Specifically, 18, 18 and 29 points.  Woohoo, way to go Mikey.

so in we roll to week 4.  I actually need you.  Division rival.  We’re up by a cpl.  Opponent has a DB but I have you, YOU.  2021 Mike effing Williams! Just gimme a cpl points to offset that pesky DB.  Idk, 8-10, maybe?

What do I get?  1.6 points worth of jack ****.  Announcers are screaming, “they gotta throw it to Williams.  Why aren’t they throwing it to Williams?  Williams has a midget covering him ffs, throw it to Williams”

Ill tell you why they didn’t throw it to Mike ****ing Williams.  Because ol Stosh needed to take a chainsaw up the ass and lose by 2.6 lousy points.  That’s why.  That was more important.

**rant off

Please accept my humble apologies Mr (or Ms) China.  My fault.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am 3-1.  Have somehow endured injuries to both Christian McCaffrey and David Montgomery (he basically had a full game before getting injured).  Now I am left with only Chuba Hubbard, Chris Carson, and Kenyan Drake at RB.  I might be able to get by with those 3 and just play a WR at flex, but I may be looking to make some trades this week.

I'm conflicted in regards to Tannehill VS Heinicke. I just dropped Goff for Heinicke btw.

Also, I really want to squeeze Marquez Callaway into my lineup this week against the WFT. He's the only available Saints option other than Juwan Johnson, whom I'm not going to play over Dawson Knox at this point.

I'm having a really hard time deciding who to bench in his place though: 

-Ceedee Lamb

-Diontae Johnson

-Antonio Brown

My head, and history itself, tells me to find a spot for Callaway somehow.

Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

I made a kind of dumb trade. I am 4-2 and in a fairly good spot. Have lots of good receivers. Needed a TE upgrade with Knox getting injured. Traded Ja'Marr Chase for TJ Hockenson. Can start 2 WR with a flex. Other WRs are Kupp (must start every week), DJ Moore (solid), Marquise Brown (solid) and Jakobi Meyers (eh). Then Hockenson shows up as questionable with a knee (should play). I hope he lights it up, Goff is sort of wack but he doesn't have that many options to throw to. Bengals have Higgins and Boyd....I hope I don't end up regretting that one. 

7 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I made a kind of dumb trade. I am 4-2 and in a fairly good spot. Have lots of good receivers. Needed a TE upgrade with Knox getting injured. Traded Ja'Marr Chase for TJ Hockenson. Can start 2 WR with a flex. Other WRs are Kupp (must start every week), DJ Moore (solid), Marquise Brown (solid) and Jakobi Meyers (eh). Then Hockenson shows up as questionable with a knee (should play). I hope he lights it up, Goff is sort of wack but he doesn't have that many options to throw to. Bengals have Higgins and Boyd....I hope I don't end up regretting that one. 

I have Hockenson too.  It’s frustrating because he doesn’t get as many targets as he should with that poor receiving group.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 10:26 AM, China said:

The combination of players on a bye week and injuries is killing me this week and making it difficult to field a decent team.

It doesn't help that my QB Patrick Mahomes is having a horrible day and will be lucky to break 10 pts, if he even comes back after being injured.

Yeah....I'm regretting that Chase trade.  I knew it right when I made it.  Oh well, I still won this week.  Having Kupp and Murray helps a whole lot.  Moore has quietly had a pretty solid season too.

I just offered Murray, Devonta Freeman, Kittle, and Drake for Mixon and Andrews.  Let's see if dude accepts.  He is 1-7 and in last place.  I need a RB upgrade badly.  My worry with Murray is that come fantasy playoff time he might be benched due to Arizona already locking up their position.

7 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Yeah....I'm regretting that Chase trade.  I knew it right when I made it.  Oh well, I still won this week.  Having Kupp and Murray helps a whole lot.  Moore has quietly had a pretty solid season too.

I just offered Murray, Devonta Freeman, Kittle, and Drake for Mixon and Andrews.  Let's see if dude accepts.  He is 1-7 and in last place.  I need a RB upgrade badly.  My worry with Murray is that come fantasy playoff time he might be benched due to Arizona already locking up their position.

Maybe, but the Rams will still be on their trail.  We usually wrap up week 16 (week 17 this year).  I doubt they’ll have home field locked up with two games left.