Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wrong. “That level of stupid does exist” is implying the poster is stupid. That’s rude. K thanks :) 

Nope, I was calling the post dumb. Which I am spelling out for the second time now, so if you want to keep whining about an imagined slight, have at it. I won't tell you what I think of that opinion because I don't want to offend you further. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb down 1

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wrong. “That level of stupid does exist” is implying the poster is stupid. That’s rude. K thanks :) 

Stop.

He went after the post, not you. Now, however if you words ever leave no doubt that you're stupid, well that's on you to use less stupid words. :) 

When we decide to make you a Mod, we'll let you know. :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I take back my “it’s bad for us if Brady retires”.

Upon reflection they are probably in the draft market regardless. If Brady retires they are in the big name market. If he doesn’t they may trade up in the draft. Arians wont want to go back down the Jameis road.

Now you know what would be really dumb? Following another poster and posting a thumbs down on all their posts, even if all they are doing is posting something about who they're rooting for or anything else that couldn't be construed as offensive. 

That would be amazingly dumb, not only because of how petty it is, but because you'd be thinking you're accomplishing something. Like, that you think that pathetic effort is doing some kind of damage rather than just making yourself look pathetic.

I want to be clear, this wouldn't make a poster him or herself stupid, but the effort? I would find that extremely stupid. 

Don't know why this specific hypothetical popped into my head. Just thought of it for some reason. 

• Haha 6
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 2