Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

3 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Was just going to post this.  He looks 50% at best of what he used to be running with the ball.  

I remember RG3 post injury. He couldn't even outrun the likes of Justin Tuck anymore. It was sad. And Dak was never close to being that fast.

But Dak is a legit passer so it probably won't affect his career going forward that much.

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Stop this he doesn’t say anything different than any other announcer. They say good things about both teams and any great players on those teams. Get some perspective 

You seriously believe this? There is always a media agenda.  It’s about the $$$; not what any of them actually think. Just my objective opinion, but who really knows. Anyway, fun game!

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I remember RG3 post injury. He couldn't even outrun the likes of Justin Tuck anymore. It was sad. And Dak was never close to being that fast.

But Dak is a legit passer so it probably won't affect his career going forward that much.

I don't know about all that...

1 minute ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

You seriously believe this? There is always a media agenda.  It’s about the $$$; not what any of them actually think. Just my objective opinion, but who really knows. Anyway, fun game!

Yeah, I do believe that because every homer fan says this same thing about the announcers slobbering over their rival teams when they are simply doing their job. Objectively, it’s just incorrect 

• Like 2