Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Damn. 87 was the worst of mine. Mom died, dad left, bank took the house. Crappy 14th bday. 

But the foot coming off I just laid on the couch hopped up on goofballs playing balloon lagoon and watching cartoons with my niece til I ran outta money.

I smoked a ton of weed that year so I wouldnt get hooked on opiates. And I am not joking about that either. Have not smoked in 10 years because I have lung disease now. But weed absolutely saved my life that year. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Parsons is getting picked on a lot.

Yeah. He is struggling. I loved him in the draft. But he is an uphill or sideline to sideline backer. Dont like him in coverage at all. 

Wow thats kind of a ****ty call in all honesty. He was looking back.

Edited by clskinsfan

11 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

there's also this lol 

tampa will have one of the best offenses in the league led by the goat. It’s not an indictment that the kid is getting schooled tonight. Dak looks good so far, better than expected anyway coming off the injury so Dallas will be division favorites imo 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Not surprising, and I don't blame him.

He was in a position where he could practically pick and choose wherever he went, and decided on a team that was one Brady away from being a SB contender.

Interesting question is. Would he have come here this off season. With this defense and weapons? Maybe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

tampa will have one of the best offenses in the league led by the goat. It’s not an indictment that the kid is getting schooled tonight. Dak looks good so far, better than expected anyway coming off the injury so Dallas will be division favorites imo 

agree. just enjoying the highly touted rookie of a division rival struggling lol

it's between us and DAL. everything rides on Dak and his arm and everything rides on our defense. i like our options/depth on that side of the ball vs 1 guy coming off two injuries.

• Like 2

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Interesting question is. Would he have come here this off season. With this defense and weapons? Maybe.

It’s a particularly interesting question given the precedent Brady and Stafford have set, and the fact that Rodgers is likely to depart GB after this year… he should be able to pick his destination. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

He's a clown. The kid thinks he's way better and smarter than he really is and they are lighting his ass up tonight.  It's fun.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1