Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Slower than Brady ? 😛

How about that arm strength on the last play of the half ?

Not bad for a Brady.

Or a 44 year old.

Or a 44 year old Brady.

And then that sport science stat that shows his release is quicker than ever

Side note: Cousins would have thrown that out of the End Zone to avoid the INT on his stat sheet.

He is the only QB I have ever seen throw mary out of the endzone multiple times in the same season. I dont think I ever saw another QB do it more than once in their entire career. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

You seriously believe this? There is always a media agenda.  It’s about the $$$; not what any of them actually think. Just my objective opinion, but who really knows. Anyway, fun game!

The agenda is to tell people that this 21-16 game between the Super Bowl winner and this other team is interesting. They aren't gonna say "here's the world champs, and here's these ****bags lol, what trash, i dunno why anyone even wants to see this game. You see that guy who just got an interception? He sucks. Because he's not playing for Washington."

Every team has interesting people. The commentators focus on those people, and don't **** on them because they actually make a living talking to them. If your range of interest doesn't include players on every team, that's your problem, not theirs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

The agenda is to tell people that this 21-16 game between the Super Bowl winner and this other team is interesting. They aren't gonna say "here's the world champs, and here's these ****bags lol, what trash, i dunno why anyone even wants to see this game. You see that guy who just got an interception? He sucks. Because he's not playing for Washington."

Every team has interesting people. The commentators focus on those people, and don't **** on them because they actually make a living talking to them. If your range of interest doesn't include players on every team, that's your problem, not theirs.

Collingsworth: Dak Prescott has been the best QB...except for the last few years.

6 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Dak Prescott amazing for taking shots… if that’s the standard we are looking at Dwayne Haskins must be an all pro….

Prescott has looked pretty good on all passes other than deep shots to his left.  He’s sent up three wounded ducks in that area.  But he really can’t keep getting hit this often.  Tampa is creeping closer each quarter and Dak is eating a shot after shot.  

Ewok had one man to beat in space there, and got stuffed.  Love to see it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1