Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who’s on the WFT reserve/COVID-19 list (and when)--NOT a 'covid discussion' thread!

SB17

9 minutes ago, dswerdlw said:

A team is as good as its weakest link. For this week, who could have predicted that our weakest link would be Montez Sweat?

Anybody could have predicted it before the season when he publicly refused to get vaccinated. This was the exact scenario many feared, with a huge outbreak among the team for critical games. Awful. Stupid. Selfish. If Sweat was indeed the source of this outbreak, I wouldn’t mind trading him in the offseason. His contract and our DL depth likely makes his departure inevitable anyway. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Anybody could have predicted it before the season when he publicly refused to get vaccinated. This was the exact scenario many feared, with a huge outbreak among the team for critical games. Awful. Stupid. Selfish. If Sweat was indeed the source of this outbreak, I wouldn’t mind trading him in the offseason. His contract and our DL depth likely makes his departure inevitable anyway. 

Yep. This. Get a good pick please. This is just…stupid & everything else you mentioned. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Yup. Give more money to a player taken during the same draft as Sweat. That would be our most talented, smart player: Terry McLaurin.

@Tedskins 21

when you use the 'laughing' emoji in a reaction as you did there it might be taken as a troll type response (read rule 12) no matter whose post you're reacting to

you got something to say, man up ;) 

if it's worthy of ridicule, which it most likely will be in my estimation given the context, i'll oblige

if it's not at all what it seems, i'd like to know what it does mean,  and i will respond accordingly  :) 

if you ignore this, i'll take it as troll and act on it :)

but as fetus fan stated, do it via an @ me in the covid thread in the tailgate :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DEASkins said:

Hopefully Allen and the "multiple players" are all vaxed and figure it out - get those negative tests in ASAP

Sounds like Allen is, since he only needs 2 negatives 24 hours apart. Just gotta get this thing under control and hope we can get these guys on the field for Sunday 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DEASkins said:

Hopefully Allen and the "multiple players" are all vaxed and figure it out - get those negative tests in ASAP

Listening to the talk about in on 106.7 from Finlay among others just now.  He believes Allen was vaxed.  Also they speculated that there is a decent chance that the domino effect on the D line was set by the first player who was reported who got it recently who plays edge.  I see that gets some people hot who don't believe that its so -- so I won't get into it here but they talked about it for a few minutes just now on air. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1