Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

1 hour ago, ExoDus84 said:

She's not bad looking, but she does have a crazy look to her. I can't put my finger on it, but I feel like she'd wear your scalp as a hat if you made her all-organic latte incorrectly.

Screenshot-114-e1620926846222.jpg

That’s not really fair. For a mother of 6, or hell, even just anybody, she cleans up really well. 

clearly this is a thing because the internet provided this foe me without me having to edit it.  
CD4D5A08-50D2-4E77-9BF7-8576D09DB369.thumb.jpeg.154a47ebabae99f5df978319ea5594dd.jpeg

(I make no judgment on whether or not she’d wear your scalp is your mixed her organic latte with a capriccio. That part might be true.  But let’s be nice here….)

1 hour ago, ExoDus84 said:

She's not bad looking, but she does have a crazy look to her. I can't put my finger on it, but I feel like she'd wear your scalp as a hat if you made her all-organic latte incorrectly.

Screenshot-114-e1620926846222.jpg

Do you even know how much fun a hot psycho chick is?!?

1 hour ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

Don't stick your straw in a crazy cup. Its a hard lesson to learn. 

I disagree...

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 8/10/2021 at 8:44 AM, KillBill26 said:

There is a good chance Dak comes back healthy

He's not healthy.  He's not been healthy.  More likely that this trend continues than a U-turn. 

If I remember correctly he had shoulder problems previously and couldn't throw an accurately past the line of scrimmage a few years ago.  This seems to be a repeat problem.  Normally that's due to poor physical training practices where the supporting muscles of the shoulder have a neglected accessory muscle causing extra stress on the other muscles.  It's just a matter of time before those over used compensating muscles tear.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, TheShredder said:

He's not healthy.  He's not been healthy.  More likely that this trend continues than a U-turn. 

If I remember correctly he had shoulder problems previously and couldn't throw an accurately past the line of scrimmage a few years ago.  This seems to be a repeat problem.  Normally that's due to poor physical training practices where the supporting muscles of the shoulder have a neglected accessory muscle causing extra stress on the other muscles.  It's just a matter of time before those over used compensating muscles tear.

giphy.gif

Not credible, because the gif you posted, suggests he plays Center instead of QB. lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Not credible, because the gif you posted, suggests he plays Center instead of QB. lol

Completely incorrect.

He's picking up the ball that Elliott dropped.

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Screen Shot 2021-08-11 at 5.41.01 PM.png

wow, that post just jumped into my coffee

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Eagles are already pretty beat up. Giants have people retiring daily. Dak is beat up in Dallas. This preseason is going pretty well so far if you are a WFT fan. (Knock on wood)

Damn it Beavis! You done ruined it!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Is he saying Forest is more safe than Jimmy Moreland and Daryl Roberts?  I think all three make it, but that’s a little surprising.

Not sure but Moreland should be safe based on what I saw in camp which includes him getting his fair share of first team reps at nickle. 

Forrest is supposedly a special teams ace.  So that should help him lock in that roster spot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3