Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

Catching up with some of my reading this morning, what I like about Heinicke is he talks about being a work in progress. He’s honest about what he needs to work on which he said was his accuracy on the left side of the field.   He said he knows he doesn’t have the strongest arm so he needs to offset that via other parts of his game. 

So him being self aware with a strong work ethic is a good combination to making progress. 

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Training camp isn’t over yet though, only the Richmond portion is. I think this week and next week are still training camp, just closer to the public (except for Friday night at the stadium)

Seeing as how we play the giants week 2, I’d like to think the team won’t be injured by then. And then hopefully Week 18 we have the division locked up and can rest our starters, so that if they do end up beating us, i won’t be too mad 

Ahhh, thanks for the clarification.  I haven't really been following the schedule all that closely.  

I don't really understand this whole Payne Covid situation.  The team tweets they put him on the list, but he denies he has Covid?  I guess he has to quarantine but he hasn't actually tested positive yet?  That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

1 minute ago, Rex Tomb said:

Saquan Barkley Insurance... has Barkley played a full season since being drafted?

Nope.  Year 4 for him and that's the big knock.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I don't really understand this whole Payne Covid situation.  The team tweets they put him on the list, but he denies he has Covid?  I guess he has to quarantine but he hasn't actually tested positive yet?  That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Nope.  Year 4 for him and that's the big knock.

You don’t need to test positive to end up on the list, it’s a contact tracing thing. That’s why there’s so much potential for this to have a domino effect throughout the season.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

Alfred is morphing into that old dependable car that he used to drive while he was with us. Not flashy, but dependable and steady.

Almo is the girl that’s been with all the homies 😂

(saw that one on twitter, just had to steal it)

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Haha 2

I gotta say that keeping Steven Montez is a huge head scratcher for me. Every report about this guy is that he is bad and plays scared, even in camp. I get having a camp arm but I feel like we could've found a new one this offseason. What if he has to play in a game? He's gonna **** himself. 

• Like 2

First, @Skinsinparadise , I can't tell you how grateful I am for these updates.  I can only check in here and there throughout the day, but you make it SO EASY.  Thank you.  I won't do it every day, but I am thankful every day.

And Jesus Christ was I wrong about Sweat.  I was so annoyed that we traded a first and second for some guy.  It was not some guy.  I ****LOVE**** being wrong!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

First, @Skinsinparadise , I can't tell you how grateful I am for these updates.  I can only check in here and there throughout the day, but you make it SO EASY.  Thank you.  I won't do it every day, but I am thankful every day.

And Jesus Christ was I wrong about Sweat.  I was so annoyed that we traded a first and second for some guy.  It was not some guy.  I ****LOVE**** being wrong!

Actually it was 2 second round picks we traded to move up.  It was a steal!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1