Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

22 minutes ago, mistertim said:

2) PR. It's also not good for their revenue and viewership if they end up with a really bad public stigma of not giving a **** about COVID and then advertisers pull money or people stop watching or going to games.

#1 was a decent point - I still disagree because they would have had more reason to cancel games last year with no one vaccinated to protect future games but they never did. I don’t see any way they cancel games This year when even the lowest teams are around 60%+ vaccinated. 

#2 granted covid is another beast all together but this is the same league that gave quick redemption to ray rice, Michael Vick, Kareem hunt, etc. Rumblings happen but ultimately the NFL gets away with it because people want to watch football. People don’t want to not watch football because it got canceled, regardless of if some key players are absent. 

On 8/1/2021 at 8:09 PM, SoCalSkins said:

My DVR keyword for Redskins stopped working. Both ESPN and NFL network air them in July and August. But I found it on YouTube:

My Keyword Redskins also stopped working unless it was an old episode of a sitcom that mentioned them. I changed it to Washington Football Team, and it started working again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Any word why Jamin Davis wasn't on the field yesterday practicing well I mean he was on the field but wasn't practicing

He apparently got poked in the eye previously and it was a little infected IIRC. Good to see he's back out there.

I love it when coaches get pissed enough to ruin your day like that. Cause its like, damn this sucks, but there is literally nothing in my life to worry about but these ****ing pushups or this ****ing sprint back to campus. Nothing else matters. Just don't let him kill you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1