Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

1 minute ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Heinicke knows the only way he'll be able to survive at this level is to get stocky like Russell Wilson. Russell is only 5'11 but he's a pretty big dude and lives in the gym, I still have some hope that Heinicke might eventually be the guy. 

Its hard not to after the one game he played with us. He sure looked like it. I hope he can do it. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Finlay-Mitch Tischler and Mitchell talked on air some about practice today.  Tischler and Finlay were at camp.

They raved about how Cosmi looked.  To them he looked and moved like the athletic freak his pro day indicated he is.  Scherff doubled down on that in his own comments.  

It looks like they are using Jamin Davis heavy in the MLB role

Mitchell said from the perspective of being a player who had an agent -- he takes Scherff saying he wants to be here but he's leaving it to his agent as code for he and his agent decided they want to go to the highest bidder (likely in FA).  He goes if they player wants to get a deal done, they just tell their agent to make it happen.  So he thinks Scherff wants top dollar and that's driving this.

It's great to hear that Cosmi looks good. He could end up being an absolute steal stud LT if he reaches his potential.

As far as Scherff...yeah that was my guess. He's going to go where the money is. If that's true, and we don't plan on paying him as the top Guard in the NFL, we should trade him ASAP, if at all possible. I hate to see him go, but I'd rather get a 1st for him now than zero for him later.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, jsharrin55 said:

This is exactly where my brain went.  Haha

Given some of the weird ass ways that Heinicke has been injured in the past, I'm going to guess he was hit in the face by a small meteorite while doing a cannonball into a pool at a party full of blow up dolls and mimes, or something.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Given some of the weird ass ways that Heinicke has been injured in the past, I'm going to guess he was hit in the face by a small meteorite while doing a cannonball into a pool at a party full of blow up dolls and mimes, or something.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/mcleodgaming/images/0/08/Meteor_Combination_Elbow.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20200218220133

Couldn't find the meteor combo with a pool.  I tried.

Edited by jsharrin55
  • Haha 1

My take: Benjamin St-Juste is a really ****ing tall. Kendall Fuller looks like he ran up last second and realized there was a photo being taken lol (He's way in the back hidden). Looks like the team is having a good time out there. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Good googly moogly— looks like we might have hit the jackpot with Cosmi!!!

That is probably what the coaches are thinking. I don't think it was an accident that the move with Moses happened almost immediately after the rookie training camp. I think they liked what they saw a lot and it confirmed what they thought they believed in the draft work up so much that they decided the future was now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I think it is very telling that despite some (very few) players not being at the voluntary workouts that they have enough respect for our coaching staff to be in touch with them and let them know what their plans are.  That's pretty rare these days around the league. It's a good sign that these guys are buying in to what Rivera is preaching.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I think they liked what they saw a lot and it confirmed what they thought they believed in the draft work up so much that they decided the future was now.

On the same note is Jamin being the mike throughout otas, good stuff

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

hell I'd take a 3rd. We never get anything 

Yeah that's the problem here. Since we've put a franchise tag on him twice teams will pretty much be sure he'll hit FA. Why would they give up a 1st round pick and a huge new contract when they can just wait until the end of the season and give him the huge contract without giving up any picks?

I have a feeling we're going to end up getting shafted again, unless they truly believe he's worth the top Guard salary in the NFL.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

My take: Benjamin St-Juste is a really ****ing tall. Kendall Fuller looks like he ran up last second and realized there was a photo being taken lol (He's way in the back hidden). Looks like the team is having a good time out there. 

But is he Anthony Mix tall....

• Haha 8

10 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

Anyone else bothered by the fact Allen isn’t in camp? I know it’s voluntary but he’s still a younger guy and a defense captain. I hope it has nothing to do with his contract extension. 

Not in the least. If you call out and don't go to work, nobody gives a ****. That doesn't make you bad at your job, it just means at the moment you had other priorities to take care of. Maybe he has a trip planned with family? A funeral to go to?

Allen is an extremely hard worker and has been that way on our team for years and deserves the benefit of the doubt. 

4 minutes ago, Xameil said:

But is he Anthony Mix tall....

Now that brings up some memories, he was destined for greatness because he was 6'6. It still blows me away how it never worked out with him. 

• Haha 2

Ron looks damn good standing there next to Fitz... looks very healthy and is glowing...😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊..soooo proud of this garsh darn team!!!

Coach saying to qb..."wait till we unload this offense on the rest of the east"..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1