Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to Washington Jamin Davis LB Kentucky

PCS

That comment from Josina reminded me of another thing about Jamin I highlighted on the draft thread.  That dude brings his targets down in open field.  it's fun to watch him tackle.  even though he seems more on the quiet side as a person -- on the field he plays with ferocity.  Some fun highlight type tackles.  Plays with energy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BraveWarrior said:

Looks good, but I'm nervous about any pick in the top 20 where analysts say "should be a starter within 2 years." There was nobody else available at 19 that rates as an immediate starter?

Defensive end, guard, fullback, and long snapper.  Which would you have preferred?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Interesting that they say his first position may be SAM. I really had him pegged more as a WILL with his coverage ability. Though as a SAM he'd be covering TEs more which has been our Achilles heel for a long ass time.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Interesting that they say his first position may be SAM. I really had him pegged more as a WILL with his coverage ability. Though as a SAM he'd be covering TEs more which has been our Achilles heel for a long ass time.

I think Will too, i said that on the draft thread.  

• Like 2