Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

No offense to anybody but can we please for the love god please stop saying we should have just resigned Tim settle. I liked tim settle I wanted Settle to be here. But im not sure if anyone knows this or not but Tim settle also had a say so in where he wanted to play. So unless anywhere can sit here and tell me without a shadow of a doubt that Tim settle wanted to be here saying you should have just paid Tim settle is being totally unfair to the team 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Brother Redskin said:

D.Payne is probably playing here next year and let to walk with only hopes for a comp pick the following year.

Which will mean we can't make any FA moves or we lose the 3rd round comp pick...handcuffed through another FA market

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I will say this… the reaction over the player is too negative. He’s solid. He’ll plug holes, do his job. He’s a space eater and he’s really freakin good at it. Again, I have him overall ranked 50. But my board doesn’t account for value/team needs, etc.

He’s not as good as Travis Jones. 

But this felt like a panic move. 

that’s the issue. I think the range was fine for someone given Jones was off the board and their FO didn’t let their entire DT rotation hit the bricks. 

I think that’s my issue here. Now that I’m thinking about it more. 

But as for the player? He’ll be solid. Not going to make anyone jump from their seat. But he’s good. Steady.

Ive said this for a while. They players they pick are often fine but the value and the way the aquire them are bad. They dont maximize assets in any way. Its also all about building the floor. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrshadow008 said:

No offense to anybody but can we please for the love god please stop saying we should have just resigned Tim settle. I liked tim settle I wanted Settle to be here. But im not sure if anyone knows this or not but Tim settle also had a say so in where he wanted to play. So unless anywhere can sit here and tell me without a shadow of a doubt that Tim settle wanted to be here saying you should have just paid Tim settle is being totally unfair to the team 

The team is unfair to us all the time, so it balances out.

• Haha 2

Perhaps fair. But then you don’t release Ion 

I don't care if he wanted to be here or not..I wouldn't have wanted him at the price he got. Good for him. It would've been stupid to keep Ion at his price and Settle at the money he got from buffalo

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

You know you ****ed up when your own draft pick says he thinks you overdrafted him.   :ols:

Dotson also said he was surprised he went so high.  He and his agent were expecting late first/early second..

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

The only thing that makes sense to me about the way we're operating is that the team is broke.  We have zero confidence in our ability to retain our players.

Snyder spent all the bonus money on defense lawyers and Coors Light keggers. 

No money for non-essential items like players and respectable jerseys. 

3 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Dotson also said he was surprised he went so high.  He and his agent were expecting late first/early second..

It's all Detroit's fault

Why did the ABC broadcast just spend 20 minutes talking about dancing with the Stars 😫

Edited by duffy