Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

Thank heavens Stingley is off the board.  I was terrified we'd take him, assuring our fans that he would be healthy going forward.  

Wouldn't touch that walking injury case before the 3rd round.  He won't last in the NFL through his rookie contract more than likely.

Edited by Redwards
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, MrJL said:

are we in a different era?  Doing a territorial draft?  The Florida team picks a Georgia player, the Michigan team picks a Michigan player, the Texas team picks a Louisiana player.  Sticking fairly close right now

I think that's basically just luck.  Not necessarily by any plan.

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Bwahahahaahaha! Stingley at 3....Ridiculous. Two years of average tape makes you the 3rd pick in a draft. I might end up wrong. But I dont think he is even a 1st rounder. Whatever.

I see why you think that. But that 2019 tape, before injury, is among the best corner play I’ve ever seen. His anticipation and stickiness in man is unmatched. He is extremely smooth. 

Questions are health related. He was hurt the whole time he played this year. He’s a round 1 talent for sure. But he may not wind up being a round 1 player… or he may wind up being the best player in the class. 

Highish risk, sky high reward.

Edited by KDawg
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, MrJL said:

are we in a different era?  Doing a territorial draft?  The Florida team picks a Georgia player, the Michigan team picks a Michigan player, the Texas team picks a Louisiana player.  Sticking fairly close right now

animation-movies.gif%20