Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

38 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Miami took a “WR2” in the top 10 last year.  They aren’t regretting it.  Denver took a “WR2” at 15 two years ago.  They aren’t regretting it.

Jerry Jeudy sucks dude. You don’t think they wished they took Jefferson, Lamb, Aiyuk, Pittman, Higgins, etc, etc, etc?  Ok

Ok, I made a thread for us to post our Big Boards and rankings and "pound the table for these guys" lists: https://es.redskins.com/topic/450190-the-official-22-draft-armchair-gm-historical-record-thread/

Please post your lists and rankings in that thread to entomb them in the Official Record.  I wanted to keep them all in one place so they would be easy to search for and reference in the future.

Right after the draft is over, I'm also going to use that thread to post my "Who I Would Have Drafted" list, and I encourage everyone to do the same.  No hypothetical trades, just a record of who you would have picked at each of the slots we end up drafting at.  I did this last year and it is way harder to get right than you think.

Edited by Going Commando
  • Like 5

I wouldn't say that I really have a "my guy" type this year. It's strange. Lots of safeties and LBers that I like and we definitely need them, but I don't see any senerio that gets us one of the better ones in the first few rounds.

I still think we go WR,RB,TE with the wildcard of OL, so I really don't have much of a preference. Olave, Walker and then McBride, but he'll go day 2. 

I guess the thing that would make me the happiest this weekend would be getting a Bates clone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lavar1156 said:

Doctson and Cravens. The opposite of "football players." Scott McCloughan was a fraud.

Sauced McCloughan

He wasn't a fraud so much as an alcoholic who let his booze goggles bamboozle him into thinking that his last-call UDFAs were early-round hotties.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, UK Mitch said:

Just outside Birmingham, watched the tie against bengals at wembley felt like a loss but dream is to get to the states to watch a game. Hoping they build a new stadium first though. Really hoping we get some weapons for wentz next few days,my pick is London or Williams  

Bolton, Lancashire me mate. Got a funny feeling it's Jordan Davis DT. 

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, we all know Rivera and Co will not pick who we think they will pick, so I am staying with my pick from weeks ago. 

With the 11th pick of the 2022 NFL draft the Washington Commanders Draft Jordan Davis DT. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

Bolton, Lancashire me mate. Got a funny feeling it's Jordan Davis DT. 

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, we all know Rivera and Co will not pick who we think they will pick, so I am staying with my pick from weeks ago. 

With the 11th pick of the 2022 NFL draft the Washington Commanders Draft Jordan Davis DT. 

Be a huge shock, like the player but hope we go offence. We really need playmakers

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Beat draft for us would be a trade with Gb get 22 and 28 get the psu Wr and maybe the Utah LB drops to 28.

If we were able to make that trade, I'd rather draft Walker or Hall with one of those pix. If Devin Lloyd dropped down that far and we were able to land him, that would be an GREAT 1st round for us.

Then we could use 2nd on WR or Safety, whatever player at those positions that we have ranked the highest. 

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I highlighted in yellow my guys on the position rankings I gave.  So to condense it further than that.

Drake London

Calvin Austin

Drake London

Charlie Kolar 

Jelani Woods

Alec Pierce

Leo Chanel

Lrake Dondon

Dameon Pierce

Zamir White

Lewis Cine

JT Woods

Drake London

Danny Gray

Edited your rankings based on feedback from @KDawg

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

If we were able to make that trade, I'd rather draft Walker or Hall with one of those pix. If Devin Lloyd dropped down that far and we were able to land him, that would be an GREAT 1st round for us.

Then we could use 2nd on WR or Safety, whatever player at those positions that we have ranked the highest. 

I agree. Get Hall or w Walker plus Lloyd and get WR Pierce in 2nd. That would be awesome. 

• Like 2

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

Edited your rankings based on feedback from @KDawg

My favorite thing is when someone makes a joke and really uncovers a brilliant plan.

It all was going well until I saw it...

image.png.fc17e673c30c1d8128031680116b73db.png

Lrake London. Obviously Drake's brother. I will add him to my list. You will not have a *rake London on a list and I not get credit for his superiority. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4