Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Nice pick with Muma. He is probably the most underrated player in this draft. I almost took him in the first round over Lloyd for the Pats. But they need the pass rushing ability from Lloyd. Muma is a in the box mauler. I love the guy. And he is an incredible fit for us. If we took him in the first round I wouldnt even complain about it at all. 

• Like 1

@actorguy1 and the Colts on the clock - Clock started at 1:00AM - My guess is it will be morning 🙂  

@goskins10 and the Falcons are on deck

@drowland and the Browns up soon

@duffy and the Ravens up soon

@Owls0325 and the Jags up soon

@COWBOY-KILLA- and your Washington Commanders up soon! 

See you all in the AM! 

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 1

Hopefully we can hit the ground running once actorguy makes thier pick or if 11:00AM gets here first. 

Just as a reminder since we have some time here, if your pick is skipped, you can jump in any time to make your pick but others are free to pick so you risk losing who you want.

Also, after a skip your time gets cut in half. So rest of round 2 it's 5 hrs then the rest of the rds it's 4 hrs. 2 skips and you get replaced. 

@actorguy1 and the Colts on the clock - Clock started at 1:00AM - Will be skipped at 11:00AM EDT.   

@goskins10 and the Falcons are on deck - My pick is ready. 

@COWBOY-KILLA- and your Washington Commanders up soon! 

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 1

And we are off again!!  

With the 43rd pick in the 2022 ES Mock Draft. the Atlanta Falcons select: Jaquan Brisker, S Penn State - After getting Marcus much needed help at WR, e turn to Def and we desperately need help up the middle. Brisker is a beast at S able to play both FS and in the box. A solid tackler with good hands that anticipates plays well. He will have to learn not to lock in on QBs so long and could take better angles in pursuit but overall we are thrilled to get Jaquan here. We had a mid to lower 1st rd grade on him. 

image.png.9080c80b01ab66db8a32d0acce0e2077.png

@COWBOY-KILLA- and your Washington Commanders up soon! 

• Like 7