Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

With the 8th pick in the 2022 ES Mock Draft, the Atlanta Falcons take: 

Treylon Burks, WR Arkansas 

I know he is not this high on many boards but his size, speed, YAC and those massive hands I think will translate to the NFL better than some ranked higher. He needs to sharpen out his cuts and run a little more disciplined routes, but all rookies pretty much need to do that. I think he can. I hate to take WR here but the Falcons have to have someone for Mariota to throw to. Burks and Pitts gives him two big targets. We will see. 

image.png.f014e2ee4991a124b12f1cc0b259bb51.png

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 2

I see people on the draft thread, on YouTube and other places say - Washington needs to trade back. They can get this, this and this. Then when they don't they call them stupid and wonder why. Well because you have to have two to trade. This mock draft is  good demonstration. I would love to have jumped back a few spots but no one is wanting to use capitol to trade up. Of course not someone will trade behind me. LOL  

• Like 2

The Seattle Seahawks- shocked that so many QB-needy teams opted to neglect GLARING needs at QB, and well aware those same teams will be picking in the top 5 next year, after firing their head coaches, elect to take our highest rated QB:

Malik Willis.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/malik-willis/32005749-4c61-4428-8345-922a57c28423

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I see people on the draft thread, on YouTube and other places say - Washington needs to trade back. They can get this, this and this. Then when they don't they call them stupid and wonder why. Well because you have to have two to trade. This mock draft is  good demonstration. I would love to have jumped back a few spots but no one is wanting to use capitol to trade up. Of course not someone will trade behind me. LOL  

Yes ideally I would have traded back myself from 3 but there just isn't the top heavy talent I don't think that lends itself to see much of that here.

• Like 3

The New York Jets select AHMAD GARDNER, CB, Cincinnati

Was very close to going WR here which is a huge need for the Jets but I'm going to take my chances in a deep wide receiver class. Gardner the BPA for me here and a top 5 player in the draft overall so I couldnt turn him down. Lockdown CB1 for the Jets. 

dtvrrkso18mwypbbl0of.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

With 11th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Washington Commanders select Garrett Wilson WR Ohio State 
Wentz gets another weapon
Ohio State · WR · Junior

Wilson is a highly competitive wideout with route polish and excellent run-after-catch ability. He doesn't have elite speed, but gets to his top speed very quickly in the route. He is very crisp at the the top of routes, creating a lot of separation. The Ohio State product makes several plays above the rim and really plays much bigger than his size (6 foot, 188 pounds). He does have a few concentration drops, but I believe that is correctable. Wilson is at his best after the catch, as he can make defenders miss, power through tackles or utilize a stiff arm. I love his competitive nature. Overall, Wilson has a complete skill set and reminds me of Stefon Diggs.

nbc_pft_garrettwilsonintv_220302.jpeg

@Riggo'sRangers on the clock

@Epochalypse on deck

@duffy in the wings

@ComManDersFan57 coming up

@ComManDersFan57 coming up

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 2

My concerns regarding the other WR's were enough to go with GW who comes with the least concerns for me but still presents excellent value. 

I wasn't thrilled with going after another LB to try and get that right...

Offense wins in this league and its about time we start investing over on that side through the draft. 

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

My concerns regarding the other WR's were enough to go with the GW who comes with the least concerns for me but still presents excellent value. 

I wasn't thrilled with going after another LB to try and get that right...

Offense wins in this league and its about time we start investing over on that side through the draft. 

For me it was between him and Treylon. I just liked Burks size, hands and less drops than Wilson. I know I wil lbe in the minority but we will see... 🙂  

Great pick though. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I think it would be an interesting twist if we were to allow GM’s to trade the rights of players who were drafted to other owners for drafted players and/or picks.

I think it would be an interesting twist if we were to allow GMs to trade J.J. Watt.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Riggosrangers is out. Family emergency which is clearly more important than this. 

Anyone able to take another team? 

Let @COWBOY-KILLA- know right away.

Hey, just saw this unfortunate news. We wish @Riggo'sRangers family well and hope for a good outcome. 

I will take over the Vikings, np. I will make the pick in a few minutes...