Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

2 hours ago, gooseneck said:

I just can't commit at this time. Someone else is welcome to take my spot.  I have a few potential trials and an appeal going on around the time of the draft.

Np man, we appreciate the effort we will go ahead and assign @goskins10 the Pats 

@riggo’srangers the Vikes and @Skinsinparadiseas the Bucs.

which leaves us with 0 teams open. 

if someone steps in at any point between now and the start Rams/Pats/Vikes/Bucs will be what they can choose from. 

otherwise we are ready to go. 

the OP will be updated shortly.

On Thursday night at midnight the rosters and draft order will be locked in, & I will upload the draft order template. 

• Like 5

A note to the new GMs - and a reminder for old hands. 

First, welcome to the nut house!! You will have a good time. Some suggestions on how to make this go smoother for yourself and everyone else: 

1. Create a draft order on your own and keep track of who has been drafted. Someone will try to draft a player already taken. Don't be that guy 🙂  They get abused. 

2. Keep aware of when it's your pic. There is time allotted to account for different regions of the world. But try to make your pick in a timely manner. It's really frustrating to get 20 picks in over 5 or 6 hours only to grind to a halt and get 1 pick in the next 12 hrs. 

3. If you know you will be away when you pick is up, it is encouraged to send your top 3 prospects to the Comish or myself or someone else if you have an alliance with them or something LOL. 

4. Please clean out your DM box. This is how you will be notified your pick is coming up. It's posted in the thread but also a DM is sent to you directly, when you are on the clock and when it's your pick. 

5. Please do not discuss players not selected. It is not fair to the people picking later. It may sway someone to make a different selection. 

6. Last but not least, it's best to change your preference to follow this thread. That way if all else fails you iwll know when a new post is made. Below is how.

One last note - All rules for this site exist here. No politics, no personal attacks, etc. It would suck to be in the middle of the draft and get banned. It has happened before. Just be cool and have a good time! 

image.png.5925b56716aa2944142e127dbf660480.png

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

If you want me to take another team with the Bears I can. I only have 6 picks again this year. So I will not be busy.

You can have the Pats if you want. I took 2 teams to get us started. But would gladly let someone else have them.  

@COWBOY-KILLA-  I can then take a team if we lose someone. 

Up to you @clskinsfan  Let the Comish know!  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

You can have the Pats if you want. I took 2 teams to get us started. But would gladly let someone else have them.  

@COWBOY-KILLA-  I can then take a team if we lose someone. 

Up to you @clskinsfan  Let the Comish know!  

I'm fine with taking the Pats if you dont want them. But not trying to step on anyone either. 

• Like 2

Folks good morning...just wanted to be captain obvious but one week to go.  Hope everyone is dotting their "i"s and crossing their "t"s.

For my sake to avoid the confusion...what system are we using for draft pick order this year.   Last year I used a differing program and had picks that threw everything off...don't wanna be that guy again 😂.

Edit: Stupid real life Raiders giving up my first round draft pick.  Second year in a row with a team that doesn't have one 😭

Double Edit: CRAP THEY GAVE UP THE SECOND TOO

Edited by Commander_N_Chief

1 hour ago, Commander_N_Chief said:

Folks good morning...just wanted to be captain obvious but one week to go.  Hope everyone is dotting their "i"s and crossing their "t"s.

For my sake to avoid the confusion...what system are we using for draft pick order this year.   Last year I used a differing program and had picks that threw everything off...don't wanna be that guy again 😂.

Edit: Stupid real life Raiders giving up my first round draft pick.  Second year in a row with a team that doesn't have one 😭

Double Edit: CRAP THEY GAVE UP THE SECOND TOO

Maybe not for you., but typically the confusion comes down to the draft is locked the Thursday night below. So I typically just copy paste from the OP and go from there. But you are right it's a good idea if @COWBOY-KILLA- can post the link to the site he pulls the draft order from. 

As for having the LV Raiders and losing all your picks - I have the Falcons so: 

image.png.a0f74556109f734328b28fb317b140eb.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

As the Texans GM, I just want you to know that if yours are the picks I will be receiving, you have my sincere thanks.

I would like to say you are welcome. But that would not be 100% honest 🙂  

image.png.2e1aa043e686eb19558f056fce178f85.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

With Watson being traded to the Browns I can probably take on the GM role for a 2nd team if needed lol.

Edit: Actually the reports are 3x1s, a 3rd and a 5th.  That's not bad.  I'm still open to take a 2nd team if needed.

Edited by drowland
  • Haha 2

Guys I hate to do it on such short notice but I'm gonna have to pull out this year.  I just closed on a new house and am not gonna have any free time over the next few weeks to do this justice.

Apologies for the last minute bail out but I'd rather let you know now than be holding up the whole draft.  

• Thumb up 1