Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

On 3/8/2022 at 6:46 PM, goskins10 said:

Thier new name is @Commander_N_Chief  @mistertim is keeping a log of name changes. The thread is below.  

I'm pretty sure you just saw my post above talking about the Texans...but I'm going to assume it's because I'm not recognizable even with a name change👀.

Let me know how I can assist you guys if you need it!

• Like 2

We have given the previous owners a few days and have not heard back. So for the sake of expediency we now have 6 teams available to be had for the mock and another two teams whom are tentative. 

Tentative:

@gooseneck with the Patriots

@tibbidoe with the Rams

Available:

Packers 

Vikings

Bucs

Saints

Texans

49'ers 

-This is the part where I ask if you know a friend who may like to participate and would like to refer him by all means we'd appreciate it. 

-Also if any owners are interested in a second team we can make a list and cross that bridge if we have to.

-I will continue to reach out to these previous owners and see if they are interested.  If one or more do show up we'd let them jump back in with the team they had within a reasonable

time. 

I know @Epochalypse was looking for one, the Bucs, Saints, and Texans do not have anyone coming to claim them to my knowledge. Just let us know what would work for you. 

Let's see if we cant get these spots filled up. TY.

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-

12 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

I'll take the Texans if I may.

Roll the dice that they trade Deshaun Watson for some picks as nice surprise.

4 picks in the 1st 80 already, ibncluding #3. If they trade Watson that gets really fun. They will be a fun team to draft for. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

4 picks in the 1st 80 already, ibncluding #3. If they trade Watson that gets really fun. They will be a fun team to draft for. 

Thanks, let's hope so.

The other perk is I couldn't possibly do worse than them in real life so...

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, IrepDC said:

I'll take the Packers if they're still available. I'll need some time to get caught up on all the rules and how the process works, though. Haven't participated in this before.

Glad to have you! 

No worries about the rules. It's a week before we start. Rules are at the beginning of the OP. Main thing to read is he timing. We have to give long periods of time for people to pick since we are international.  There are some lulls but it goes pretty well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Glad to have you! 

No worries about the rules. It's a week before we start. Rules are at the beginning of the OP. Main thing to read is he timing. We have to give long periods of time for people to pick since we are international.  There are some lulls but it goes pretty well. 

Cool I read them over. Seems straight forward. Now to get my board together in preparation!

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Commander_N_Chief said:

So I don't pay much attention to the Raiders and have tried doing some research.  I've been to three different forums and have seen 3 different ideas on draft needs 😂.  I think I'll have to let the wife know I need to head to Vegas for research purposes only.

I think you will need someone to go with you to help with all that "research". I am more than willing to take on that burden. 

Im Down GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

I've not done anywhere near the research this year but I'll take on the Steelers once again. 

Start date is Friday the 25th right?

Actually, I'll take the Vikings since there is an opening if that's okay.

I had you down and confirmed this year for your same set up as last year, are you down to run it back w/ Steelers & Titans?  Just lmk and I’ll adjust it if not. Ty! Or Vikings and another if you like..

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-

9 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

I had you down and confirmed this year for your same set up as last year, are you down to run it back w/ Steelers & Titans?  Just lmk and I’ll adjust it if not. Ty! Or Vikings and another if you like..

Sure, I'll take the Steelers and Titans again Commish. If someone needs a team I'll be happy to part with one. 

Ok guys just to recap where we are at as of today. @PokerPacker rejoined us and will assume the duties for the Packers.

I've moved @IrepDC to the Saints for now until he lets me know if he'd like either the Bucs and Vikes instead. 

That leaves us 2 teams left open: Bucs and Vikes

We have two tentatives from @gooseneck & @tibbidoe who we'd like to lock in asap. Please let us know if we are good to go guys.

We'd love to have you obviously. 

We also have @Riggo'sRangers & @Skinsinparadise and myself @COWBOY-KILLA- open to take on a second team.

If everyone is in favor we can lock in @Riggo'sRangers and @Skinsinparadise into the Bucs and Vikes today and if either the previous owners or new owners want to join we can give them those extra teams.

If we do that today and the tentatives lock in we are ready to go GM wise for Friday..

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

12 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

We have two tentatives from @gooseneck & @tibbidoe who we'd like to lock in asap. Please let us know if we are good to go guys.

We'd love to have you obviously.

I wanna stay on, but the laptop died and isn't likely to be replaced in time. So, if somebody else wants to jump in for the Rams, go for it. I don't wanna be the one holding things up.

3 minutes ago, tibbidoe said:

I wanna stay on, but the laptop died and isn't likely to be replaced in time. So, if somebody else wants to jump in for the Rams, go for it. I don't wanna be the one holding things up.

Hi bud. There isn’t anyone waiting to join for your spot as of rn.  I will go ahead and grab the Rams and you can participate when their pick is up through me, given your issues with the laptop. If you aren’t around I’ll be happy to help out and still have you participate if you want. 

• Thumb up 1