Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

5 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

It's been 20 years since Green Bay has drafted a WR in the first round, but the need is dire, and the value is too great to pass up.  With the first round pick, courtesy of @Commander_N_Chief kindly sending it to me for Davante Adams (along with a 2nd round pick), the Green Bay Packers are opting to select Davante's Replacement.

Jameson Williams - WR, ALABAMA

Before tearing his ACL in the championship game, Williams was on track to be the first WR off the board.  At 6'2", he has the requisite height to play the boundary, and while unable to perform at the combine due to his injury, he's been estimated to have a 40-yard-dash sub 4.3 seconds.  In addition to being a top receiving talent, he's also proven effective as a kick returning with two returns for TDs last year, and we need all the help we can get at Special Teams after that fiasco against the Niners.  At #22, Green Bay is thrilled to welcome such a top end talent this late in the round.

@goskins10 On the clock
@Davistron20 On Deck

I hope the ligament never fully heals for y'all.  (However so I can make sure all stays in balance for the universe....this was a joke).

Edit: Rumors are also that he has horrible foot odor...

Edited by Commander_N_Chief

4 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

@PokerPackerSo to highlight your 1st rd selection, you show a pic of your guy with his previous team as he apparently drops a ball.

You need to fire your marketing team pronto

All the other pictures were boring.

5 minutes ago, Commander_N_Chief said:

I hope the ligament never fully heals for y'all.  (However so I can make sure all stays in balance for the universe....this was a joke).

Edit: Rumors are also that he has horrible foot odor...

I'm sorry, I can't hear you from the war room.  Maybe once you're within 32 picks of being on the clock you'll be relevant.

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

All the other pictures were boring.

You're doing it wrong.  I make all my draft picks based on flashy images I find on the internet.

Travon Walker flying through the air to tackle the Alabama QB, dibs.

Jordan Davis about to body flop on 1st rounder QB Ridder, championship.

As we speak I am scouring the internet for my next pic of awesomeness.

You're free to send me a 7th round selection for this invaluable team building advice.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

You're doing it wrong.  I make all my draft picks based on flashy images I find on the internet.

Travon Walker flying through the air to tackle the Alabama QB, dibs.

Jordan Davis about to body flop on 1st rounder QB Ridder, championship.

As we speak I am scouring the internet for my next pic of awesomeness.

You're free to send me a 7th round selection for this invaluable team building advice.

I've been doing this wrong the whole time.

Well not the whole time.  There was that time I posted a picture of an Easton Hockey Stick for Easton Stick.

10 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I've been doing this wrong the whole time.

Well not the whole time.  There was that time I posted a picture of an Easton Hockey Stick for Easton Stick.

No you didn't, you chose a flashy picture it was just of the player on the wrong team and your player dropping the ball 🤣.  I just want one time to be part of this mock draft system and get to pick in the first.  Stupid Texans last year, now the stupid Raiders 😭

With the 24th pick, the Dallas Cowboys select:

Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia

With the top CBs off the board, Dallas decides to lean into an area of strength.

With the emergence of Micah Parsons as a do-it-all LB and elite pass rusher, Dallas shores up a long-term LB who was captain of perhaps the most prolific college defensive group ever. He adds valuable athleticism and will do well to pile up the tackles while covering RBs well out of the backfield, freeing up Parsons to spend more time in the pass-rush.

No. 3 Georgia's defense looks to learn from 'wake-up call' | KSNT 27 News

Sorry all, I actually thought I was the Indy Colts this year and not selecting until the 2nd round. 🤣 whoops!

• Like 3

@Skinsinparadise on the clock 

@PokerPacker on deck

@COWBOY-KILLA- coming up

@COWBOY-KILLA- coming up

@WelshSkinsFan coming up

@Ball Security coming up

7 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

If you want to unload a team I can pick up a second.

I'm sure I can find more pics online.

Really appreciate that, but I'll just do the chiefs its not a biggie for me..  you can be next up on taking over a team if we need it. again, thank you!

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-