Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Last time Drowland was here was just before the draft started, 13 hours ago. I sent them a PM. We started so well and now have hit a wall. Hope they get here soon. Was hoping we could get through the 2nd rd today. I liked the speed yesterday. 

They may not realize we moved so quickly. Likely think thier pick is not until tomorrow or later. 

Edited by goskins10

25 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Last time Drowland was here was just before the draft started, 13 hours ago. I sent them a PM. We started so well and now have hit a wall. Hope they get here soon. Was hoping we could get through the 2nd rd today. I liked the speed yesterday. 

They may not realize we moved so quickly. Likely think thier pick is not until tomorrow or later. 

Umm, the draft started at Noon (EDT), not Midnight.  Also it was Friday, not Saturday.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

If anyone wants to send me a short list, I will be around so you don't have to jsut sit and wait. We have until 8:00PM before time runs out. 

That's what I was wondering. Thanks! 

With the 44th pick the Browns select Arnold Ebiketie - EDGE - Penn State.

With Garrett, Weaver and Winovich currently the only DEs under contract, Andrew Berry goes with the premium position.  

Edited by drowland
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, drowland said:

With the 44th pick the Browns select Arnold Ebiketie - EDGE - Penn St.

With Garrett, Weaver and Winovich currently the only DEs under contract, Andrew Berry goes with the premium position.  

Nice pick my man. Arnold IMO is yet another underrated prospect. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Yeah I checked yesterday and didn't think you all would move this quickly.  I'll be on it the rest of the way.  Sorry to interrupt the flow.  

• Like 1

With the 45th selection in the 2022 ES GM's Mock Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select...
DAVID OJABO
Position: Edge
School: Michigan 
Height: 6-4
Weight: 250
Class: Redshirt Sophomore
40 time: 4.55

Ojabo was very likely going to be a top 15-20 pick in this draft until his unfortunate Achilles injury. While doctors expect him to make a full recovery on about the same timeline as Cam Akers (6 months), he's still fallen into the second round of the draft.

But this is as far as he will fall. The Ravens were already considering Ojabo in the first round, and are simply delighted to be able to add him to the roster using only a second round pick. He'll immediately begin his path to recovery and rejoin former Michigan DC and new Baltimore DC, Mike MacDonald in an effort to make this defense great again. 

nfldraft22_David-Ojabo-800x445.jpg

Edited by duffy
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Was wondering where Ojabo would go.  Such a shame. I did some intense research (google) to check how players fare after these and there is never a guarantee they come back at all much less to the same level. Particularly as pass rush relies heavily on explosiveness.

I am praying he does though because such an awful situation.

• Like 1

Just now, Epochalypse said:

Was wondering where Ojabo would go.  Such a shame. I did some intense research (google) to check how players fare after these and there is never a guarantee they come back at all much less to the same level. Particularly as pass rush relies heavily on explosiveness.

I am praying he does though because such an awful situation.

Debbie Downer GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The Ravens are still looking to trade up. If you're interested, slide on into my DMs :D

• Haha 3

Jacksonville Jaguars continue to surround Trevor Lawrence with talent at the skill positions with the selection of Skyy Moore WR Western Michigan with the #46th pick

The skill group now consists of Kirk, Z Jones, M Jones, Engram, Arnold, Moore and Shenault alongside Robinson at RB/Etienne 

• Like 5