Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

15 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Did you all see Will Smith smack the **** out of Chris Rock during the Oscars?

Yea, I believe he was out of line and notice Rock did not go down. Jada has a disease that causes her hair to fall out so she shaved her head. Chris Rock made a joke about GI Jane 2 in reference to her lack of hair. I can see not being thrilled but I also think it has some after effect from last time when Chris Rock took a shot at her not going to Oscars saying, it's easy to boycott when you weren't asked. 

Anyway, this could and likely will lead to a political type discussion and the rules still apply in here as they do elsewhere. We should probably take it to the Tailgate. Don't want to get a ban right when it's your pick 🙂   And yes, it has most definitely happened before. 

@KillBill26 and the Broncos are on the clock

@COWBOY-KILLA- and your Washington Commanders are on deck (I have the pick if we get there)

@Ball Securityand the Lions are up soon

@Redskins Reparations and the giants are up soon

@Epochalypse and the Texans are coming up

@Morrison J and the Jets coming up

@Owls0325 and the Jaguars coming up

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

With the 64th pick, the Broncos select Jalen Pitre, DB from Baylor.

Write up to follow.

I was wondering when he would go. I almost took him at 43 but like Briskar just a bit better. But it was not a slam dunk. Great pick. 

• Thanks 1

Starting Rd 3!!!!  Let's keep this going and get done over the next weekend!  

With the 65th pick of the ES 2022 NFL draft, your Washington Commanders select: I have no idea LOL  

Both the picks sent have been taken. They were the last two picks made. Hope @COWBOY-KILLA- sees this. I will send a PM also. 

@COWBOY-KILLA- and your Washington Commanders are on the clock

@Ball Securityand the Lions are on deck

@Redskins Reparations and the giants are up soon

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Just a heads up guys. I am down south working today. I forgot to bring my list with me. So if it gets to pick 71 I will not be making that pick until 3 or 4 when I get home. My apologies if that happens. 

Thanks for the heads up. Life happens! Safe travels. 

With the 65th pick in the NFL Draft the Washington Commanders select Greg Dulcich TE UCLA.....

Loading up with weapons for Carson...

Dulcich is a twitchy tight end prospect with big-play production. He aligns in-line or flexed in the slot. He is quick off the line, and he can really build speed working down the field. He displays nuance and polish at the top of routes to create separation out of the break. He is very effective on seams and crossers, using his speed to pull away. He can track the ball naturally and will attack the ball at the highest point when needed. He does have a few contact drops, but his hands are well above average. After the catch, he can make defenders miss, but primarily relies on his burst. In the run game, he is competitive and competent to seal and wall off. He does need to add some strength in that department. Overall, Dulcich is exactly what teams are looking for at the position and he should emerge as a quality starter. 

dulcich.jpg

Kid reminds me of George Kittle. Can make plays in the passing game.

@Ball Security on  the clock

@Redskins Reparations and the giants are on deck

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Yike WTF, back to back right from the list I send? Give me a few and I’ll make my pick. 

I can't lie they paid me so I gave up your list...  🙂  I was surprised Pitre was not gone sooner honestly. I liked him earlier. Kyler is also a good pick. Never underestimate these GMs. There is a very sharp bunch in here. 

• Like 2

Just now, goskins10 said:

I can't lie they paid me so I gave up your list...  🙂  I was surprised Pitre was not gone sooner honestly. I liked him earlier. Kyler is also a good pick. Never underestimate these GMs. There is a very sharp bunch in here. 

He was the other guy I was debating when I made the Drake pick.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Lions take David Bell, WR, Purdue.

Was hoping he made it to me at 74. I would love to add him to Burks for Mariota. Great player. I went to Purdue so I saw a lot of games. This kid is a baller. 

Alright not seeing any trade up offers so off we go.

With pick #68 in the 2022 ES GMs Mock Draft, the Houston Texans select...

QUAY WALKER, LB, Georgia

See the source image

Texans may or may not be trying to answer the question as to whether the best college defense could stop an NFL team.  Quay Walker brings elite athleticism (9.6 RAS), a winning pedigree and familiarity with my first two picks.

• Like 4