Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Special teams aside, the Packers biggest need this season is to try not to regress.  We lost Davante Adams, so we went and got the dynamic Jameson Williams to keep air-game going.  We also had to cut Billy Turner loose to stay cap complaint that gigantic Rodgers contract.  Enter the 28th pick of the NFL Draft...
Bernhard Raimann - OT/G, CENTRAL MICHIGAN

4362580.png

WR turned TE turned OT, Raimann is an athletic option on the Offensive Line that's put on an impressive display considering how long he's been playing the position.  He's got some room to grow his technique to be even more effective, and some room to fill out his frame.  He'll make some nice holes for Aaron Jones to run through as the running game starts taking a more prominent role in the Packers offense.

• Like 2

Ok.  With all the good work in FA the Bengals have done good work on beefing up the line but there is still room for one more fat boy on the interior line.  With the 31st pick in the ES draft, the only draft that counts, the winners of the next Super Bowl, your Cincinnati Bengals select Zion Johnson, G, Boston College.  Who dey!

BB925D4C-1D22-47B1-BC29-84B3B34A8472.jpeg

Edited by WelshSkinsFan
  • Like 4

With the 33rd pick of the 2022 ES GMs Mock Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select...

BOYE MAFE, EDGE, Minnesota

See the source image

Vikings pick up an edge rusher on the rise who shined both inseason and post season

Kirk can still suck it

Edited by Epochalypse
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Owls0325 said:

We have our first trade!

The Jacksonville Jaguars have agreed to send #33 for #46, #156, #184, #191, #192, and #250 from @Epochalypse Vikings 

Mike Ditka running the draft for the Vikings today. 

I like the pick though. You like that, Kurt? 

Edited by duffy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

With the 33rd pick of the 2022 ES GMs Mock Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select...

MALIK WILLIS, QB, Liberty

See the source image

I was trying to trade ahead of the Lions to make this pick but it wasn't seen until after the pick was made, so I felt I should still go with it even without the 1st round extra option year.

Malik Willis will come in and represent a developmental pick who can sit behind Kirk Cousins for a year or two and develop his immense skills.  This would also allow for a succession plan to eventually get rid of Kirk and his perpetually high contract for mediocrity.  It may also light a fire under Kirk to actually have to fight for his job and lead the team to something resembling success.

Suck it Kirk, earn that money or get to steppin'!

See the source image

I believe he has already been drafted at 10.

• Thumb up 1