Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Lady Gaga's dog walker shot, two of her French bulldogs stolen

Cooked Crack

Lady Gaga's dog walker was shot and her two French bulldogs, Koji and Gustav, were stolen Wednesday night in Hollywood, a source close to the singer tells CNN.

The source said the singer "is offering half-a-million dollars to anyone who has her two dogs, no questions asked. Anyone who has the dogs can use this email, KojiandGustav@gmail.com to retrieve the reward."

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) said a man was shot during a robbery before 10 p.m. and was transported to the hospital in stable condition. The male suspect took the two bulldogs from the victim, used a semi-automatic handgun and fled the scene in a white sedan, according to police.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/25/entertainment/lady-gaga-dogs-stolen/index.html

6 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

In all seriousness, the perp probably knew it was her dogs somehow as Sin said. Dogs will be returned within the week. Hope the Walker pulls through okay.

Um. The dogs are evidence in an attempted murder. Don't think any criminal that was smart would be keeping them alive.

2 hours ago, Destino said:

I feel bad for that dog walker.  They get shot in broad daylight, and all the headlines are about the dogs.  

Not to mention the reward states no questions asked meaning the shooter can return the dogs and not be asked how they got the dogs....

I’m joining Dave Chappell as a victim blamer.

what was the dog walker doing to cause himself to be shot?

was this a staged set up by the dogs to get free?

did Gaga create this news because her love life is boring following her separation?

(other news at 10:00: HaHa leaves GaGa for LaLa?)

French bulldog thefts sweeping the U.S. puts local dog community on high alert

A recent crime in Hollywood is shining a light on a disturbing trend around the country.

Lady Gaga’s two French bulldogs, which were stolen by thieves who shot and wounded the dogwalker.

Thefts of french bulldogs are on the rise nationwide, and it has one local dog community on high alert.

“It almost feels personal even though they’re on the other coast and it belongs to someone other than myself,” Tammy Crawford-Morse said.

She breeds Frenchies in Tampa and has seen this kind of crime before.

“All too often I get messages from area residents asking me to post something on my Facebook page about their Frenchies being lost or they’ve disappeared from their yards,” said Crawford-Morse.

Many people are dying to get their hands on these adorable dogs, not only to have a cool put. They’re very profitable, costing people $3-5,000.

“I think it’s a little bit of both. I think they’re being stolen for personal use, resell or overbreeding them,” Crawford-Morse said. “They’re an expensive breed to own. They’re an expensive breed to produce.”

Click on the link for the full article

• 2 months later...

Archived