Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tiger Woods involved in major car accident

spjunkies

On 3/31/2021 at 4:44 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/31172985/detectives-find-cause-tiger-woods-crash-reveal

Oh **** allllll the way off with the "neener neener neener, we know what happened but won't tell youuuuuuuu" bull****.  I'd rather have them not say anything at all rather than taunting us like a grade schooler on the playground at lunch.  

My man was flying!

26 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Damn, that's beyond reckless.  That's, like, lock you up for a few days in the local pokey (if you're a regular schmuck and not a guy like Tiger Woods).

If I recall, this area is well known for speeders recklessly driving it. That's not an excuse..

8 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

If I recall, this area is well known for speeders recklessly driving it. That's not an excuse..

It's not.  And it's somewhat surprising behavior from a grown adult.  And a grown adult who has a lot on the line, too.

I did a lot of dumb **** behind the wheel when I was a teenager.  Nothing related to drinking but just speeding.  Back roads, lots of sharp turns, hills that you couldn't see over, etc.  Could have easily lost control and wiped out or killed someone or myself.  Looking back on it, I realize how ****ing stupid I was and how fortunate that nothing bad happened.

I can't imagine being a guy like Tiger and just flying around that recklessly.  I like Tiger Woods but I feel like I've lost a bit of respect for him after this one.  It doesn't even matter that he's got money and a career on the line, the dude's a father first and foremost.  

On 2/23/2021 at 10:09 PM, Fergasun said:

Petros Papadakis, college football host and LA drive time radio personality lives in the area.  This is what he reported.  That stretch of road has been involved in a number of accidents, especially if you are not familiar with the curves and road -- typically it is teenagers going too fast in their new cars. 

This is what I was referring too..people of all ages speed recklessly. Doesn't surprise me that TW did too. 

21 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I'd be much more disappointed if he was messed up and driving.  The speed is definitely reckless, but it's better than being on a bender.  

Did they ever actually test him for anything?

13 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Did they ever actually test him for anything?

Not to my knowledge, the officer said there was nothing that indicated he was under the influence.  So either he got really, really lucky or he wasn't under the influence.  The dots connect though considering there were reports from where he was staying, that he was pissed off leaving there because he had to wait and was running late, and sped off.

Based on the article I read... still didn't add up...

Article I read said they believed he was going that fast because he got the gas instead of the brake....sorry... doesn't compute. I've done that in the past and corrected it pretty quickly. You're telling me a professional athlete who most likely has MUCH better reflexes then me couldn't. 

I'm not saying he was on anything illegal...but...I would bet he was on some sort of medication that slowed his reflexes...or...his brain is going...

7 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Based on the article I read... still didn't add up...

Article I read said they believed he was going that fast because he got the gas instead of the brake....sorry... doesn't compute. I've done that in the past and corrected it pretty quickly. You're telling me a professional athlete who most likely has MUCH better reflexes then me couldn't. 

I'm not saying he was on anything illegal...but...I would bet he was on some sort of medication that slowed his reflexes...or...his brain is going...

Why do you think a golfer has much better reflexes than you? It's not like he has to catch, block or dodge anything. He's standing there hitting a stationary ball. 

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Why do you think a golfer has much better reflexes than you? It's not like he has to catch, block or dodge anything. He's standing there hitting a stationary ball. 

Well..because....I can't even do that...

Seiously....last time I played golf, it was worm genocide and I injured a duck that was in the high grass near a water hazard...

...I really wish that last part wasn't true..lol

2 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Well..because....I can't even do that...

Seiously....last time I played golf, it was worm genocide and I injured a duck that was in the high grass near a water hazard...

...I really wish that last part wasn't true..lol

The duck should've had better reflexes. 

Welp I was wrong. 

Not only did EB not eat crow, but he doubled down on stupid and is still sure that there is "something else going on" because he has been watching Tiger Woods for the past 25 years.

And then on top of that, he said that he thinks Tiger may be having surgeries ON PURPOSE in order to get access to the pills he is popping.

Archived